Upcoming DHS closings ...

asianway

This reminds of another thread that the hat was going to be taken down, and i believe the thread started in 2009! It's funny that so many people believe whats on these boards and people's opinion. We have no idea what is going to happen until it is announced by Disney.
Whichever imagineers were at the 20th presentation announced this, it didn't come out of thin air

tare

Beauty and the beast is a ridiculous closing. That show is so loved and basically full all the time!!!

AndyS2992

Excited for all the upcoming changes but annoyed that my family have planned a trip for September 2014 which is when I assume half of DHS will be closed down and yet Disney are still charging everyone full price. Will have to go again around 2018 and hope new DHS is open, Disney Springs is open, Avatarland and many other rides open in AK and Epcot has a brand new redone Future World and several new WS pavilions. Extremely unlikely but I can dream..

Figments Friend

stars-in-cars-parade.jpg

So, the parade is coming back? ;)
(Photo from Tripadvisor).
-
I wish....

cslafferty

I said this a long time ago . . .
Our frustration towards the conditions of the WDW parks is what had been felt in Cali for decades, while all of TDO's love and $$ went elsewhere during the '70's, '80's and early '90's. Then, they turned their attentions back to Cali and left WDW for years. Now that DL/DCA is back on track (some may argue they're back on top), the tables seem to be turning back to WDW, with FLE, Avatar, Disney Springs, and now hopefully nice things in store for DHS. Good things (finger's crossed) come to those who wait . . .

ToTBellHop

I said this a long time ago . . .
Our frustration towards the conditions of the WDW parks is what had been felt in Cali for decades, while all of TDO's love and $$ went elsewhere during the '70's, '80's and early '90's. Then, they turned their attentions back to Cali and left WDW for years. Now that DL/DCA is back on track (some may argue they're back on top), the tables seem to be turning back to WDW, with FLE, Avatar, Disney Springs, and now hopefully nice things in store for DHS. Good things (finger's crossed) come to those who wait . . .
I imagine a day when TWDCo can maintain and expand both of its domestic resorts AT THE SAME TIME. Dare to dream.

GiveMeTheMusic

They'll delete them real quick.

Right? The foaming will be incredible. I remember the outpouring of anger and how-could-you-do-this-to-my-family when they closed Storytime with Belle and replaced it with Rapunzel's M&G. Hoo-boy, closing a 20 year old community theater show is REALLY going to set some people off - but not enough to actually do anything other than complain on a blog.

luv

This reminds of another thread that the hat was going to be taken down, and i believe the thread started in 2009! It's funny that so many people believe whats on these boards and people's opinion. We have no idea what is going to happen until it is announced by Disney.
Frankly, we don't even know when Disney announces it. We know when it opens.

It's a Rumor board, so rumors are appropriate, IMO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom