Universe of Energy being unrepainted!

EPCOT Explorer

But of course, the designers didn't just arbitrarily choose those colors, they would be the best ones to convey the feeling they wanted. Silver is particularly futuristic, perhaps subconsciously conjuring images of gleaming spaceships and advanced robots. And then blue is certainly the most optimistic color. Futurism and optimism, the EPCOT fundamentals. Not madness/purple.
Win.:D
Wrong.
*buzzer*

1-It does not look good in Baby Blue.

2-Living Seas was never tan, it was white. (Read the story about the CEO of United Technologies and John Hench. Hilarious.)

Ummm...

1. Opinion!:D:D

2. Looking at a picture of it now, it was tan. Unless they painted it. Or the sun bleached it. And you want to link me to that story?:wave::lol:

(is this anything like Hench and the 30+ shades of white for the Castle?:lol:)

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
2. Looking at a picture of it now, it was tan. Unless they painted it. Or the sun bleached it. And you want to link me to that story?:wave::lol:

Looks more white to me, especially as opposed to the tan of CommuniCore/Innoventions:

orlando705.1122237120.orlandod16p66.jpg

2541989998_a2af64d496.jpg

EPCOT Explorer

Looks more white to me, especially as opposed to the tan of CommuniCore/Innoventions:

orlando705.1122237120.orlandod16p66.jpg

2541989998_a2af64d496.jpg

EPCOT Explorer said that.:lol::lookaroun

It's off white, that's for sure. When y'all said white, I was thinking of SM white. As in pure white. TLS is a tad more tan.

And CCore is VERY tan. Almost pinkish to me.:shrug:

Disneyson 1

^^Good thing (it was never pink) too. I'm getting "old hotel bathroom" vibes with that pink image n my mind.

And in that pic I DEFINITELY see tan AND white. But the white is more of an accent.

EPCOT Explorer

In all honestly, I think the lighting is a bit off in that particular picture. You need a good picture with more of a blue sky to show the true shade.

Eh...Either way, I think we are pulling hairs.:lol:;)

And be it blue or white/tan, the building as always looked nice. I just think it could have been a bit taller.:shrug:

Disneyson 1

Yeah, a nice light tan. And it ISN'T tall! You're right! How can they get those tanks down there without the hydrolators?

(that was a joke...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom