Universe of Energy being unrepainted!

TheDisneyMagic

Big time agreed, although it gets confusing when people say look at this on page number x. It would be even better if people referred to post number instead.

castevens

Yeah, and if you click the post #, it permalinks to that post so you can provide a link to that specific post. Oh, how the technology of message boards has gotten so great :)

I just had to move the member info from the top of the post to the left of the post, then I was in business :)

Rob562

Guest room? Most people's closets are probably bigger than my room (and at close to $1K/Month). :cry::brick:

Real estate in NYC and Boston city limits is RIDICULOUS.

Yeah, I have a friend that used to own a "garden level" (i.e. basement) condo on Columbus Ave, about a 3-block walk from Symphony Hall. It was a two-bedroom, but the two bedrooms were so small, it probably would have been better if they were knocked into one larger bedroom.
(I live out in Worcester, and the rent for my entire 2-bedroom apartment is less than what my friend was charging for his spare room...)

As for the Pops and John Williams, I have tickets to see him conduct "Film Night" next month. (This is my 5th year in a row going, and I can't wait!) :)

-Rob

castevens

I am all about visiting the Bull & Finch Pub!

I think it's about time for another Cheers spin-off. Or a revival... :lookaroun

They just laid off the guy who's been working at the B&F since before Cheers was a show (he worked there for something like 30 years) about a month ago in the economic times :(

I've only been there once. Its fun, but overrun by tourists. They even put a bar/restaurant called "Cheers" in Faneuil Hall (ultimate tourist destination) to satisfy demand. I couldn't imagine working there and getting "do you know my name?" 20 times per day...

God I love how this board gets off topic. You people rock.

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
They just laid off the guy who's been working at the B&F since before Cheers was a show (he worked there for something like 30 years) about a month ago in the economic times :(

Big bummer. :(

I've only been there once. Its fun, but overrun by tourists. They even put a bar/restaurant called "Cheers" in Faneuil Hall (ultimate tourist destination) to satisfy demand.

I had a feeling. I can't say that would really bother me, though.

I couldn't imagine working there and getting "do you know my name?" 20 times per day...

Yeah, I know how that kind of thing goes... :lookaroun

God I love how this board gets off topic. You people rock.[/QUOTE]

Why thank you!

The Universe we know is one of dynamic forces, its heartbeat sending a constant flow of Energy coarsing through the vastness...

This post is now officially on-topic! :D :lookaroun

castevens

I want to get a current version of this view for comparison's sake:

50043.jpg

castevens

So it looks like that now?:D:lookaroun:sohappy:

Haha, well i just want to see the differences between now (with the overgrown trees) and back then. Is there a low-helicopter flyover view available online? Well, I guess even if there was one, it wouldnt be updated to the new paintjob...

EPCOT Explorer

Haha, well i just want to see the differences between now (with the overgrown trees) and back then. Is there a low-helicopter flyover view available online? Well, I guess even if there was one, it wouldnt be updated to the new paintjob...

No,pics like that won't be up for a whiiiile.:(

And I just noticed that that picture has the Horizons Construction Walls still up.:eek::sohappy:

EPCOT Explorer

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster

I think that picture could have been taken from the upper part of World of Motion, either the GM lounge or the roof.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom