Universe of Energy being unrepainted!

TheDisneyMagic

Oh.:dazzle:

Damnit.:dazzle::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:
:eek::eek::eek:

But a new BGM would be nice too.

No way to have a new BGM, I love the current BGM outside UoE and the enitre score for the attraction is fantastic!

The only thing I could possibly accept would be a combination of the original score and the current one.

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
Yeah, the BGM has been turned back on over the past few days, it had been off over the course of the refurbishment.

Incidentally, a piece of trivia for those of you who are fans of the original theme song: did you know that that kind of "pulsing chime" sound from the beginning of the main Universe of Energy song is in the Ellen's Energy Adventure exterior background music loop?

EPCOT Explorer

Yeah, the BGM has been turned back on over the past few days, it had been off over the course of the refurbishment.

Incidentally, a piece of trivia for those of you who are fans of the original theme song: did you know that that kind of "pulsing chime" sound from the beginning of the main Universe of Energy song is in the Ellen's Energy Adventure exterior background music loop?

Yeah, I've picked it out when I DL-ed it.:D Pretty cool.

TheDisneyMagic

I did indeed know that it is a nice little fact, I don't know if this is true but there is a slight piece of score in the middle of Ellen's Energy Adventure that sounds identical to part of the score from the original Journey into Imagination. The really annoying thing is I can't think of it right now but almost every time I listen to complete ride throughs of EEA it gets to this certain point and I think was that taken straight from JII.

I will listen again either tonight or tomorow to find it again.

EPCOT Explorer

I did indeed know that it is a nice little fact, I don't know if this is true but there is a slight piece of score in the middle of Ellen's Energy Adventure that sounds identical to part of the score from the original Journey into Imagination. The really annoying thing is I can't think of it right now but almost every time I listen to complete ride throughs of EEA it gets to this certain point and I think was that taken straight from JII.

I know what you are talking about...SSE also has a moment like that.

Magicot

Here's the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZMrf0TCMRg&feature=related

Which part were you talking about?

Also, I always thought parts of this song were very similar to segments in Beauty and the Beast's first song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyP4kuvXe9A

dandaman

Keep Broughton's score and mix it with some new tunes playing largely around the original theme and you've got yourself a winner. :D

dandaman

Y'know, until last month when I saw HISTA for the first time in many years, I had no idea that the main theme to the park's entrance loop is actually the theme for the Imagination pavillion. :lol:

SoccerMickey

Y'know, until last month when I saw HISTA for the first time in many years, I had no idea that the main theme to the park's entrance loop is actually the theme for the Imagination pavillion. :lol:

YEA!! The music is great!! And the attraction was too...back in 1994! :snore:

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster

Well, the Imagination Institute theme is one of the pieces in the main entrance loop, along with Golden Dream, Ellen's Energy Adventure, Mission: SPACE, One Little Spark, Soarin' (lifted verbatim out of the ride film :brick:), and The Living Seas. There is actually a recurring main theme throughout the loop unique to the main entrance plaza, that is title Legacy on the Walt Disney World Official Album.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom