Two Spirited Quickees...Imagination closing

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Spirit says that there is a third theater coming to Soarin' which is directly behind the Imagination show building which is rumored to close early next year. Coincidence?

Wikkler

The 20 pavillions of Epcot:
  1. Spaceship Earth
  2. Innoventions West
  3. The Seas with Nemo & Friends
  4. The Land
  5. Soarin' Over California
  6. Canada
  7. United Kingdom
  8. France
  9. Morocco
  10. Japan
  11. The American Adventure
  12. Italy
  13. Germany
  14. China
  15. Norway
  16. Mexico
  17. Test Track
  18. Mission: SPACE
  19. W.. oh I forgot
  20. Ellen's Energy Adventure
  21. Innoventions East
That's right, Soarin' will be seperated from The Land and become its own pavillion! You heard it from me, folks!

ChrisFL

Premium Member
The 20 pavillions of Epcot:
  1. Spaceship Earth
  2. Innoventions West
  3. The Seas with Nemo & Friends
  4. The Land
  5. Soarin' Over California
  6. Canada
  7. United Kingdom
  8. France
  9. Morocco
  10. Japan
  11. The American Adventure
  12. Italy
  13. Germany
  14. China
  15. Norway
  16. Mexico
  17. Test Track
  18. Mission: SPACE
  19. W.. oh I forgot
  20. Ellen's Energy Adventure
  21. Innoventions East
That's right, Soarin' will be seperated from The Land and become its own pavillion! You heard it from me, folks!
I said from the beginning that it should have been a separate pavilion, a whole aviation pavilion would have added immensely to the appeal of Epcot.

Bairstow

Then will the LAnd just consist of Food Court, Garden Grill, Boat ride and Circle of Life?

Supposedly the Food Rocks stage still exists back there, walled off, while the seating area is now where a portion of the Soaring Over California Queue is.

Last edited:

aladdin2007

Spirit says that there is a third theater coming to Soarin' which is directly behind the Imagination show building which is rumored to close early next year. Coincidence?

So they are ripping out the Imagination pavilion for a third soarin building??? or am I reading this wrong

danlb_2000

Premium Member
So they are ripping out the Imagination pavilion for a third soarin building??? or am I reading this wrong

No I am just speculating that since the two building are very close together that they may be some connection between the two projects. Just speculation, no inside knowledge. They could just as easily put the new Soarin theater behind the current Soarin building.

aladdin2007

No I am just speculating that since the two building are very close together that they may be some connection between the two projects. Just speculation, no inside knowledge. They could just as easily put the new Soarin theater behind the current Soarin building.

Thanks for explaining, but I get the feeling Imagination will be gone and this in its place. They figure everyone hates the ride anyway lets just make more space and get rid of the costs associated with it. But taking out figment all together would be a travesty, didnt work when they tried it before. Though it would be nice if soarin was its own pavilion with entrances and exits, it sure would clear things up in the Land a little.

Spirit also mentions they are going to add something between Mexico and Norway. (edit.,,,,,wow a meetngreet princess pavilion) great :banghead:

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

Then Imagination is closing permanetly?
OK, folks you are currently creating your own incorrect rumors. If they do or if they don't, it hasn't been brought up, in fact, so far there isn't any concrete evidence that they are even closing Imagination. Chill everyone. Adding a theater and tearing out an entire attractions is a very giant leap. There is plenty of room to add a theater without touching anything else.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
OK, folks you are currently creating your own incorrect rumors. If they do or if they don't, it hasn't been brought up, in fact, so far there isn't any concrete evidence that they are even closing Imagination. Chill everyone. Adding a theater and tearing out an entire attractions is a very giant leap. There is plenty of room to add a theater without touching anything else.

Sorry, I should have made it clearer in my original post that this was just idle speculation on my part.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom