TTA reopening pushed back to Sep 12 2009

nibblesandbits

TTA wasn't on our list for August, but only because we knew it wouldn't be open, so there was no point in adding it. If I made a list for our October trip, it would be in the top 5. Here's hoping it's open by October, but if it isn't, I will be pleased, too. It's win-win.

Either it opens later and I assume it's getting more work done making it (or Space Mountain) better for subsequent trips, or it opens by October and we get to ride!
You so need to make a list for Oct! :lol: I really did have fun following it and like I said...it inspired me to create my own, which in turn has inspired some other people I know to do coutdowns as well...so thanks! :D

And it was no. 6 for us...so it was really close to breaking the top 5...

I know I'll be disappointed that it won't be open for my trip (if they do indeed push it back a bit again) but, I know it will all be alright and (hopefully) a better product in the end because of it. I'm still hoping it does indeed open on the 12th though. :D

And I hope it will be open for you all as well! :) (If it does get pushed back...:lol: All this uncertainty!)

DisneyCanadian

Apart from the lights changing colours, as most of us have probably already seen the videos/pictures. What other changes are expected at TTA? What else was to be done during the refurb, anyone of any info on it?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Is the ONLY part of TTA that we can't see currently the part inside SSE and the other tunnels? Like, is the load/unload area covered so guests can't see if any work was going on there?

Just wondering what, if anything, will/can be changed besides lighting and possible script? :shrug:

EPCOT Explorer

Is the ONLY part of TTA that we can't see currently the part inside SSE and the other tunnels? Like, is the load/unload area covered so guests can't see if any work was going on there?

Just wondering what, if anything, will/can be changed besides lighting and possible script? :shrug:
What could they do there, though? That's one of the high points of the TTA...You see SM!:D
Or it could just mean they're running behind on either TTA or SM or both ...
That too. :lol:

WDWFigment

Or it could just mean they're running behind on either TTA or SM or both ...

Delaying the reopening is a better response than doing a half-a**** job and to meet a deadline, in my opinion. Although Disney shouldn't be applauded for doing that, it's better than the approach taken on some recent projects. Additionally, if they're running behind on TTA, that means they're doing something to TTA (I can't imagine it's going to take 12 more days to test some lights), which is more than some expected/reported.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Apart from the lights changing colours, as most of us have probably already seen the videos/pictures. What other changes are expected at TTA? What else was to be done during the refurb, anyone of any info on it?
Ride control upgrades, new speed ramps and the like.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom