TTA reopening pushed back to Sep 12 2009

WDWFigment

I guess this answers the question I asked in another thread about them sticking to the September 1st reopening as indicative of Space Mountain also being on schedule. That is, assuming the delay to TTA's reopening has been necessitated by delays to Space Mountain. Although we don't know what's going on to the show scenes of TTA, I think it's highly probable that Space Mountain is causing the push back, and not TTA.

All of that said, I hope it's being caused by both TTA AND Space Mountain. I think in this case, delays signal that they are taking the time and doing things right. To that end, I hope Space Mountain doesn't reopen until next summer season!

magicmaya

I guess this answers the question I asked in another thread about them sticking to the September 1st reopening as indicative of Space Mountain also being on schedule. That is, assuming the delay to TTA's reopening has been necessitated by delays to Space Mountain. Although we don't know what's going on to the show scenes of TTA, I think it's highly probable that Space Mountain is causing the push back, and not TTA.

All of that said, I hope it's being caused by both TTA AND Space Mountain. I think in this case, delays signal that they are taking the time and doing things right. To that end, I hope Space Mountain doesn't reopen until next summer season!

Agreed!
I hope it opens June 2010 :lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

First I heard of it when Steve posted the news. SM is a riddle wrapped in an enigma and surrounded by a conundrum.
So it's surrounded by one person?:lookaroun:lol:

I've also put up a new video of the lighting testing going on
http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions/Tomorrowland-Transit-Authority/Video.htm

[youtube]CHWet1YYyjA[/youtube]

the more I see of it, the better it looks.:D DRASTICALLY changes the mood for TL and it's kinetics. Love it.

nibblesandbits

We arrive on the 11th!!:sohappy:Hopefully they will not push it back again. :lookaroun
I am with you...:lookaroun Arrive on the 11th and hope it doesn't get pushed back...:lol:

But, if they do push it back...well...I'll see it next time.

It oddly enough, was something I was looking forward to though. Love the TTA.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I am with you...:lookaroun

But, if they do push it back...well...I'll see it next time.

It oddly enough, was something I was looking forward to though. Love the TTA.
Many, many people look forward to TTA. I'm willing to bet many are actually vocalizing while in the park about being sad over the temporary closure.

nibblesandbits

Many, many people look forward to TTA. I'm willing to bet many are actually vocalizing while in the park about being sad over the temporary closure.
My hubby and I made a list (thanks to the idea we got from WDWFigment) of the things we're most looking forward to...this was one that my hubby came up with and it ranked high on the list of things we wanted to do...

so yeah...I'm sure it's being vocalized about just like Space Mtn is...

WDWFigment

My hubby and I made a list (thanks to the idea we got from WDWFigment) of the things we're most looking forward to...this was one that my hubby came up with and it ranked high on the list of things we wanted to do...

so yeah...I'm sure it's being vocalized about just like Space Mtn is...

TTA wasn't on our list for August, but only because we knew it wouldn't be open, so there was no point in adding it. If I made a list for our October trip, it would be in the top 5. Here's hoping it's open by October, but if it isn't, I will be pleased, too. It's win-win.

Either it opens later and I assume it's getting more work done making it (or Space Mountain) better for subsequent trips, or it opens by October and we get to ride!

hokielutz

For my own selfish purposes... I hope there isn't any further delay in this reopening.... would love to ride it that weekend, before I fly back home on the 13th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom