TTA Refurb

SirGoofy

:shrug: You walk into the building and you are apparently 'in Space'. At least ours build it up. Plus, the lights on ride looks like a Nascar track. :hurl: Not a big fan of all turns and barely anything else.

And WDW's story is any better? It's the same thing. one minute you are in Tomorrowland, the next thing you know, you're in space!:lol:

Jasonflz

And WDW's story is any better? It's the same thing. one minute you are in Tomorrowland, the next thing you know, you're in space!:lol:

:lol: I know but the Space windows are great. And the music. The atmosphere and theming in the line is way better than HK's. Also, their ride doesn't look to impressive to me. I like the way that our SM feels dangerous.

DisneyDellsDude

One question... do you think the balls will still be there when Space Mountain repoens? They're on the ground in the first room you enter in the queue. Kind of neat way to cover a solid concrete ground.
:D :lookaroun

Jasonflz

^ Very True. Stitch is always in your face and it would be great to see him leave. As much as I can't stand The Laugh Floor I am willing to wait for that one to leave.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
How can you not like the Laugh Floor, Personally Roz is my favorite as haven't we all had someone like Roz at work. "I'm watching you Wazowski, Always watching"

The jokes are dreadful in most cases though

Jasonflz

How can you not like the Laugh Floor, Personally Roz is my favorite as haven't we all had someone like Roz at work. "I'm watching you Wazowski, Always watching"

The jokes are dreadful in most cases though

My whole family wasn't impressed by it either. Personally, I think it is okay but I don't want to spend 20 minutes listening to jokes when I could be on the TTA. I alway's skip it. Roz is okay, and I admit I think the screen where they put jokes under people's head is pretty funny. Otherwise it isn't anything special.

magicmaya

My whole family wasn't impressed by it either. Personally, I think it is okay but I don't want to spend 20 minutes listening to jokes when I could be on the TTA. I alway's skip it. Roz is okay, and I admit I think the screen where they put jokes under people's head is pretty funny. Otherwise it isn't anything special.

very corny jokes. "What kind of cheese are humans scared of, muenster"

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom