TTA Refurb

Jasonflz

^:cry:

I miss that. At least everybody I knew could enjoy that (aside from the standing). It was for the whole family. Monsters is just for little kids and people who enjoy those type of jokes.

Thrill Seeker

I enjoyed Timekeeper back in the day, but really don't like Circle Vision theaters because there aren't seats. It sucks after a long day of walking to have to stand to watch a movie. Timekeeper was the one I actually liked going back to, but I'd say Laugh Floor is more fun simply because of the interactivity and because there are seats...

Yeah the jokes are corny, but they are intended for kids, not us... They can still be funny every once in a while though...

EPCOT Explorer

I enjoyed Timekeeper back in the day, but really don't like Circle Vision theaters because there aren't seats. It sucks after a long day of walking to have to stand to watch a movie. Timekeeper was the one I actually liked going back to, but I'd say Laugh Floor is more fun simply because of the interactivity and because there are seats...

Yeah the jokes are corny, but they are intended for kids, not us... They can still be funny every once in a while though...

I never was a huge fan of the circlevision and I hated standing, but the timekeeper... I went back again, and again for him!

I never understood why they could not just make elevated seats...

RSoxNo1

I think part of the problem with Monster's Inc is the guests submissions. It gets to the point where they're obviously not using them, or at least not anything original. I saw it 3 times in December, and in each show heard the exact same guests submitted joke, "How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it."

Studios Fan

Yeah, the problem with MILF is they should really use a variety of different monsters for comedians. Mac and Cheese is pretty much the same thing over and over.

RSoxNo1

I think part of the problem with Monster's Inc is the guests submissions. It gets to the point where they're obviously not using them, or at least not anything original. I saw it 3 times in December, and in each show heard the exact same guests submitted joke, "How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it."

This is why I don't go to Monsters Inc.

Perhaps I'm just bitter that of the half dozen times I've seen the show, I've only been famous in monster world once. Here's the joke that did it:

"Pixar is developing an animated movie based on the original Star Trek where Spock is lost in space... It's called Finding Nemoy".

Jasonflz

Perhaps I'm just bitter that of the half dozen times I've seen the show, I've only been famous in monster world once. Here's the joke that did it:

"Pixar is developing an animated movie based on the original Star Trek where Spock is lost in space... It's called Finding Nemoy".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::sohappy::ROFLOL:

That is funny!!! Way more original than that lame tissue joke.

Animaniac93-98

Isn't that just Star Trek 3? :lookaroun

But anyway, a decent sense of humor like this would make the show passable. Unfortunately you can count the number of brain cells lost with each "joke" the show actually puts out.

Jasonflz

Isn't that just Star Trek 3? :lookaroun

But anyway, a decent sense of humor like this would make the show passable. Unfortunately you can count the number of brain cells lost with each "joke" the show actually puts out.

Exactly.

I still miss;
"New York, New York. City of ten million dreams.....
and one parking space.":eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom