TTA Refurb

RSoxNo1

What I fear with the current TTA refurb is that this ride has long been used as providing cohesion in the land. We'll know in August if they change the story a bit to further explain the placement of Monster's Inc Laugh Floor, and to a lesser extent Stitch's Great Escape in a land dedicated to Tomorrow.

I know the current explanation for Monster's Inc is the fact that Tomorrowland is an interplanetary convention center. So monstropolis would simply be another planet. My thought is that if this part of the TTA story line is removed it may be indicating a shorter lifespan for Monster's Inc in Tomorrowland.

Jasonflz

What I fear with the current TTA refurb is that this ride has long been used as providing cohesion in the land. We'll know in August if they change the story a bit to further explain the placement of Monster's Inc Laugh Floor, and to a lesser extent Stitch's Great Escape in a land dedicated to Tomorrow.

I know the current explanation for Monster's Inc is the fact that Tomorrowland is an interplanetary convention center. So monstropolis would simply be another planet. My thought is that if this part of the TTA story line is removed it may be indicating a shorter lifespan for Monster's Inc in Tomorrowland.

Let's hope so. The faster Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor leaves and Stitch's Great Escape goes Tomorrowland will be way better.

magicmaya

:hammer: I would still take our ride over their's any day if it meant keeping our queue. Plus, I really don't see the greatness in their ride but maybe that's just because I don't like the fact that any Space Mountain has music on it.:shrug:

They have no strobe tunnel.That's what sucks about theirs

Jasonflz

I'd take Hong Kong's over ours any day of the week.

:shrug: You walk into the building and you are apparently 'in Space'. At least ours build it up. Plus, the lights on ride looks like a Nascar track. :hurl: Not a big fan of all turns and barely anything else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom