tresspassed from disney world

Actually its, Forgive those who trespass against us! Grammer lessons continued:lol:

Sorry...can't resist (I'm an English teacher):

"its" should be "it's," meaning "it is";
"grammer" is spelled "grammar"

(and yes...grammar lesson continued! :ROFLOL:)

And, yes, while I am concerned about the grammar, all I REALLY want to know is what happened to get the OP "trespassed" :brick:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I have a feeling that if we heard the story we might not be so polite to the OP.

If I was him, I'd keep my mouth shut too.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Wait, have you ever heard the McKenzie Brothers speak? :lol:
In person! :king:

And I've lived in the Ottawa Valley most of my life. If you get a mile outside the city, there's a strong likelihood you'll hear lots of people who talk just like them! :lol:

rsoxguy

In person! :king:

And I've lived in the Ottawa Valley most of my life. If you get a mile outside the city, there's a strong likelihood you'll hear lots of people who talk just like them! :lol:

How cool is that? I have always wanted to take a tour of Canada. Life always seems to distract me from that goal, but I am fascinated by your country. I would love to take a train across the country, and then drive back across by car. One day! (Oh, can I crash at your house to save a few bucks?)

sbkline

And, as others have said, with all the thousands of guests coming through the turnstyles each day, any trespass warning to one individual is going to be pretty well unenforceable, too. They may possibly have your name flagged in the system such that you can't book a stay at a resort (and even that is questionable), but there isn't really any practical way that they can enforce a ban on an individual. So when you're year is up, you can get in no problem, without any kind of letter, and even if you're year isn't up, you won't have any problem getting in. Just don't do anything stupid again.

Now, on with the story already. And I can't speak for anyone else, but I promise not to flame you. I just want to know what happened. :D

Wilt Dasney

Getting the thread locked seems like a poor strategy toward our getting the story. Please take all arguments into a non-trespassed thread. :(

mjc1984

Original Poster
it's not all that exciting, i was with a group of friends at epcot doing flower and garden may of had one to many drinks and decided to do someting stupid and go into a restriceted area only meant for cast members we were spotted within minutes and taken to the secruity office and the shieffs department showed up and tresspased us not a good story at all wish it was better lol

dave&di

In a way you shouldn't be offended. I assumed you were American. I thought that Brits had a better grasp of grammar than the average American. Thank you for enlightening me.
:shrug:

No, you assumed I was thick, when I'm writing official letters to important people I concentrate on, and pay attention to grammar, when I'm just trying to relax after a hard day at work on a site where people have a common interest, I'm not overly worried if everything is perfect! But actually I don't do too bad, some grammar on these posts are terrible, but who cares! My misspelling of 'grammer' was actually a joke, I was being flippant!

P.s 'Babydoll'? How do you know I'm not a 40 year old man, the user name is dave & di !

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
How cool is that? I have always wanted to take a tour of Canada. Life always seems to distract me from that goal, but I am fascinated by your country. I would love to take a train across the country, and then drive back across by car. One day! (Oh, can I crash at your house to save a few bucks?)
If you can take the train across and drive back in one day... :eek:

:lol:

Seriously, you should! I wouldn't necessarily take the train all the way across Canada, most of the trip would be really boring. But the Rocky Mountaineer or any of the trains that go through the mountains in the west would be worth doing. A real treat would be the White Pass & Yukon narrow gauge train.

Driving the rest of the country is definitely a wonderful experience. I've driven coast-to-coast-to-coast. Probably the most amazing experience was driving the Dempster Highway to Inuvik, NWT. Not a trip for the faint of heart, but truly awe inspiring.

We have a beautiful country up here, I highly recommend it! :king:

MKCP 1985

As for snooping in restricted areas, I once had a supervisor in food and bev who had a flagrant disregard for those "no trespassing" rules backstage. Of course, he was always sober and cautious in his rule breaking. Anyway, we snooped quite a bit but 9 times out of 10, whatever was behind the mystery door was prety boring (sad to say). Never did find Walt's frozen head or the castle missiles. :shrug:

Anyway, I've seen a lot worse than unauthorized access go unpunished so, original poster, you are absolved of your sins on the 366th day. Go in peace!

The Mom

Premium Member
My this thread took a strange turn. :lol:

I'll leave the religious references in because I suspect most people didn't get the first one, and quite frankly, it made me chuckle. ;)

rsoxguy

I must admit that the story was a bit of a disappointment. I was thinking that the OP could have been the kid that was spitting on other guests a few years ago. Regardless, let's all try to remember that it's more proper to say, "to whom are you speaking?", rather than, "who are you speaking to?". Mr. Language guy out.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
English is a dynamic living language, and as such changes over time with rules and conventions changing or being erased.

Ken whit a mean?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom