tresspassed from disney world

Bonemachine

jakks-rocky-balboa-series-6-mason-dixon-action-figure-in-ring-gear.jpg

sublimesting

it's not all that exciting, i was with a group of friends at epcot doing flower and garden may of had one to many drinks and decided to do someting stupid and go into a restriceted area only meant for cast members we were spotted within minutes and taken to the secruity office and the shieffs department showed up and tresspased us not a good story at all wish it was better lol

I don't suppose you also were photographing flower pot stands. You wouldn't want to do that...they are apparently proprietary and not to be filmed.

devoy1701

does the sheriff's office actually "tresspass" you?

or do they serve you a notice for tresspassing?

I can't get past this use of the word tresspass...

loveofamouse

Yes, but we must agree on the point that Paula Deen should be muzzled.

I AM from below the Mason-Dixon and I think Paula Deen should just turn up missing lol. Her accent is so horrible and fake-sounding. We do not talk like that!

And for how long this thread went, and the horrible english of the OP, the story was extremely disappointing

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
does the sheriff's office actually "tresspass" you?

or do they serve you a notice for tresspassing?

I can't get past this use of the word tresspass...
They issue a notice that you will be charged with trespassing should you be caught on property in future.

You can't be charged for trespassing without first being told that you're not welcome, that's why properties are often marked as "private property" or have "no trespassing" signs. Since WDW invites people to buy tickets and come in, they have to specifically inform you that [in their parlance] you've been "trespassed". Whether or not the English construction is valid, the OP was likely using the vernacular that was used with him.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
true but very few and not THAT bad! lol You would have to go to DEEP Middleburg/Baker to find some of those folks lol

You're in Arlington, right?
Yes. You start to get into neck country as soon as you cross the Dame's Point. My wife is from Callahan and the majority of the natives there have a serious twang.

Wilt Dasney

I think "being trespassed" is actually pretty common phrasing in law enforcement. Any cops here who want to refute that can chime in, but I'm sure I've heard it used outside of this thread.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom