tresspassed from disney world

dave&di

Funny to me is the observation there are more people on this topic offended at the grammar than the fact the O.P. was kicked out of the park and told not to return for a year.

"Beat me, curse me, but whatever you do, be sure to use proper speech!" :lol:

Not offended by the grammer, grammer doesn't offend me. people do! We still don't know why he was told to leave, I don't like bad behaviour anywhere let alone at WDW. :)

powlessfamily4

last year on a trip to disney me and my friends being stupid got tresspassed from disney they said we can come back after a year. does anyone know if i can just start coming back or do i need to get a letter saying i'm allowed back. they never gave me an address or anything to write to, so hoping can just start coming back when my year is up. hope someone knows the answer and can help me out

Hey! You! Mr. Tresspassed! Story Pulheeeeeeesssssseeeee :hammer:

MickeyPeace

Being a cast member who works at turnstiles, I'd be more then happy to tell you that the biometrics measure the shape and width of your finger, not the fingerprint. You don't know how many guests refuse to put the finger on the plate because they think we're ID'ing them with FBI technology or something.

Wouldn't the shape and width of your finger change depending on how hard you press on the glass and at what angle?

MickeyPeace

Not offended by the grammer, grammer doesn't offend me. people do! We still don't know why he was told to leave, I don't like bad behaviour anywhere let alone at WDW. :)

I'm guessing this is for real and not a joke?

It's grammar, babydoll. And when it's bad it's offensive.

Now heck, y'all whut's ya dang dun to git trespassd frum Dizney? We'z waitin...

dave&di

I'm guessing this is for real and not a joke?

It's grammar, babydoll. And when it's bad it's offensive.

Now heck, y'all whut's ya dang dun to git trespassd frum Dizney? We'z waitin...

We don't speak like that in London. As I said Grammar (happy now) doesn't offend me, people do! No need to be rude.:(

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
[/B]

We don't speak like that in London. As I said Grammar (happy now) doesn't offend me, people do! No need to be rude.:(

No Gujarati is the first language, or strine if its a public house.

No such thing as trespass in Gods country, we forgive debt I believe.

rsoxguy

roflbot-1.jpg

MickeyPeace

[/B]

In a way you shouldn't be offended. I assumed you were American. I thought that Brits had a better grasp of grammar than the average American. Thank you for enlightening me.
:shrug:

smk

Mr. Language Guy here to clear all of the confusing shenanigans about "trespassed". This word is not used as a noun, but rather a verb. Therefore, gentle OP, I submit to you that a more proper title would have been "Banned from Disney World", or perhaps "Issued a trespass notice at Disney World". One can trespass, but one can not be trespassed. BTW, tell the story already.
So civil, sounds like Ms. Manners or in this case Mr. Manners!:wave: Oh, and to the OP, I want the story too! After all, how will we all know what not to do on our next visit?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom