Tower of Terror to get updates this summer

RSoxNo1

I typically will try everything at Disney at least once, but there are a few things that I either haven't done, or haven't done in quite some time

Impressions De France
Playhouse Disney
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Triceratops Spin

I probably haven't done Astro Orbiter or the Tea Cups in over 10 years.

TalkingHead

I typically will try everything at Disney at least once, but there are a few things that I either haven't done, or haven't done in quite some time

Impressions De France
Playhouse Disney
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Triceratops Spin

Funny, we see Impressions of France most times we visit Epcot, and the last time we were at MK we rode the Tea Cups for the first time in forever and saw Penn Jillette get off the ride just ahead of us!

PurpleRose

I have never been on ToT but plan on making it my first stop when we visit in May. But then again, when we went in 1994 it was still being built and in 1999 we didn't go to the Studios...it's been too long since I've been to Disney!

I am a little resentful of the new TLM from the Fantasy Land expansion due to it being on the spot where 20K use to be. I am resentful of the M&G that is currently there. Time to let that go though. It has been 10 years...

Rob562

1) No. Level 2. Ride Pooh. Toad would want you to ride it at least once.

What about if I haven't ridden the Magic Carpets or Triceratop Spin because they're just another spinner? (Though I *have* ridden Astro Orbitor)

-Rob

TinkerBell#1

could I be a level one if on my first trip I tried to ride all main rides, but my wife lack of endurance stoped me. Only been twice, but well on the way to ride them all. Even the kiddy rides since I have 2 and 4 yr old. BTW it help going in Mid-Sept when longest line was 5 mins.

On the ToT my wife rode it once and that was it. My other 2 rides on ToT was solo.

I hope they keep the changes to ToT, since I will not be back in States from Afganstand till summer of 2011.

I love ToT and make sure it was the first ride we went to in the park. Seeing that the sound was in weak for the past year makes me sad that I missed out of the Full running ToT.

GymLeaderPhil

What about if I haven't ridden the Magic Carpets or Triceratop Spin because they're just another spinner? (Though I *have* ridden Astro Orbitor)

-Rob
Totally different controls and seating arrangement. You haven't lived until you're able to alter not only the height BUT ALSO the tilt of your vehicle.. :lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

Impressions De France
Playhouse Disney
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Triceratops Spin

You are not missing much...:lol:

hack2112

Impressions De France
Playhouse Disney
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Triceratops Spin

I saw it once.

:eek: Never again. Never again. :zipit: :cry:

Just kidding! :lol:

Just kidding... :lookaroun

Lee

Adventurer

-Rob
Riding one of the three counts as the full spinner credit. No need to subject yourself to all three.

Tom Morrow

I say the only spinner worth riding is Astro Orbiter. The height, faster speeds, and planets make it at least mildly thrilling.

Vernonpush

There are 4 Tops

Four_Tops_.jpg

Rob562

Aren't there 4 spinners?

Dumbo
Astro Orbitor
Flying Carpets of Aladin
TriceraTops Spin

:shrug:

I've ridden Dumbo, which is kind of the "given" when talking about the spinners at WDW... Plus Astro Orbitor. Haven't done Carpets of Triceratop.

-Rob

WDW1974

I've ridden Dumbo, which is kind of the "given" when talking about the spinners at WDW... Plus Astro Orbitor. Haven't done Carpets of Triceratop.

-Rob

They're way kewl.

Especially when you've been drinking and just made a WDW publicist cry.

Magical moments like that are just priceless.

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom