Tower of Terror to get updates this summer

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I can handle moving around a LOT, it's the up and down that freaks me out:lookaroun:lol:

You just know I have to do this:

But my 6 year-old will sit next to you if that would help. :)

Sorry, sorry, it's the Rye (and now the single-malt Scotch) talking.....:cool:

djkidkaz

Awe! Im going down the second week of May! Im gonna miss everything!! :cry:

Are the TOT changes permanent or just a temp overlay?

Testtrack321

To me, EE is way "worse" than ToT in all aspects, show and thrill intensity.

I don't know. I think the EE show is significantly better in the queue line for longer, but once you get into the Tower then it's game over (and I agree with you.)

I'm interested by this announcement, especially since this drop profile right now is amazing (random, i know) and I wonder what kind of effects they can add.

Exprcoofto

This is good for Tower of Terror fans, but honestly, I could care less. This isn't a deciding factor on whether or not to visit WDW in the summer, so I'm surprised they're doing it.

the-reason14

OMG I am so happy to hear this. :sohappy: ToT is my fav ride in mgm, cant wait to see what they cooked up. So much for whining about nothing coming in 2010. :rolleyes:

TinkerBell9988

Tower of Terror... my absolute all-time favorite attraction, from beginning to end... and even here at home, since I listen to the area BGM on a frequent basis. :D Glad to hear it is getting some love.

Thanks, Steve! :wave:

surfsupdon

This is great news for my favorite ride. It hasn't even otten stale (in my family's opinion), and it's already getting an update.

We'll be there in mid June, cannot wait to drop in!

Any details yet??

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Another great benefit of this update, is that it will hopefully give them a chance to completely sort out the audio issues that have been affecting it in recent years. So as well as getting the new drop and effect updates, we will hopefully be left with a fixed audio system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom