Toontown demolition has started!

JoClovesCARS

Can't say I spent much time in ToonTown Fair because... well... I didn't. I think I walked through the streets once back when I was in high school and once I realized it was for small children just walked straight out and pretty much never returned.

I do want to send my condolences to those who have memories in this part of the park.

For me, it would be like them tearing out Frontierland. Lots of good times with friends in Frontierland.

I just hope this Storybook Circus thing pans out and looks amazing or else I'll be even more disappointed that they didn't make Pixie Hollow.

I was under the impression they are making Pixie Hollow on the side where the Barnstormer is. I hope they do and don't miss out on the popularity of TINK like they did with CARS and Lightning McQueen. The lines for the fairies was a 75 minute minimum wait and the princess line was 15 minutes. They are continuing to make new shorts and movies about TINK and the fairies and Tinkerbell and Peter Pan have always been favorites since I was a kid and I am 61 so I have always loved her. :shrug:

jmick71

I was under the impression they are making Pixie Hollow on the side where the Barnstormer is. I hope they do and don't miss out on the popularity of TINK like they did with CARS and Lightning McQueen. The lines for the fairies was a 75 minute minimum wait and the princess line was 15 minutes. They are continuing to make new shorts and movies about TINK and the fairies and Tinkerbell and Peter Pan have always been favorites since I was a kid and I am 61 so I have always loved her. :shrug:

Nope new theme is circus :hurl: i guess disney is trying to copy the style of all the other crappy theme parks and fairs across the world. i guess they found out that creating unique and intricate themed lands that nobody else in the world has doesn't bring in allot of money any more:p. like i have said before a year or two after they were completed with FL they could make a new addition of a mini land (wonderland/neverland).

Lucky

Fred Hazelton on Touring Plans has data indicating the Toon Town closing has lengthened waiting times on other MK attractions.

Bonemachine

Nope new theme is circus :hurl: i guess disney is trying to copy the style of all the other crappy theme parks and fairs across the world.
Is that supposed to be a joke?

Give me one example of a theme park or fair that has an intricately themed, immersive Dumbo's Cirucus environment with a larger, better version of a classic children's ride that also includes an interactive, next generation queue. Oh and there's also a kickass looking water play area. If they stay even somewhat close to the concept art it's going to be a great upgrade from Toontown.

jmick71

Is that supposed to be a joke?

Give me one example of a theme park or fair that has an intricately themed, immersive Dumbo's Cirucus environment with a larger, better version of a classic children's ride that also includes an interactive, next generation queue. Oh and there's also a kickass looking water play area. If they stay even somewhat close to the concept art it's going to be a great upgrade from Toontown.

Yes its a joke:lol: (partially)
but they would defiantly need to improve or expand the area where the tents are to make it 100% "kickass"
look at plans for dumbo's circus that was suposed to go to disneyland http://www.theneverlandfiles.com/tnf/disneyland/dumboscircusland.php this would make the current plan 100% better

Enchantâmes

Nope new theme is circus :hurl: i guess disney is trying to copy the style of all the other crappy theme parks and fairs across the world. i guess they found out that creating unique and intricate themed lands that nobody else in the world has doesn't bring in allot of money any more:p. like i have said before a year or two after they were completed with FL they could make a new addition of a mini land (wonderland/neverland).
Dear God do you ever shut up? :brick:

Enchantâmes

I can to state my opinion.it is what this website is for
Yes but you won't stop stating your same opinion. We understand that you don't like Storybook Circus, but no one cares. Just stop, the moderators already shut down 2 of your threads because you won't stop complaining. Enough is enough.

jmick71

Yes but you won't stop stating your same opinion. We understand that you don't like Storybook Circus, but no one cares. Just stop, the moderators already shut down 2 of your threads because you won't stop complaining. Enough is enough.

I never said I dont like SBC I don't like the current plans for where the tents are. If they added to it(with stuff from the proposed dumbo's circus like circus Disney) it would be really good right now it is at a level I can deal with

Enchantâmes

I never said I dont like SBC I don't like the current plans for where the tents are. If they added to it(with stuff from the proposed dumbo's circus like circus Disney) it would be really good right now it is at a level I can deal with
Ok since you do not understand let me spell this out for you one last time.
You have the right to state your opinion the problem is you have stated your opinion several times on at least 3-4 different threads... You have had 2 threads locked by moderators today (which is alot for someone who just joined this website) because you refuse to stop complaining. By the way you are now contradicting yourself by saying you like "SBC", if you like it then what was the point of all this? :wave:

jmick71

You have the right to state your opinion the problem is you have stated your opinion several times on at least 3-4 different threads... You have had 2 threads locked by moderators today (which is alot for someone who just joined this website) because you refuse to stop complaining. By the way you are now contradicting yourself by saying you like "SBC", if you like it then what was the point of all this? :wave:

not going to argue with you because i dont want this thread to be shut down too
but I don't like the current plans for where the tents are that was the point of it.
and i am not saying disney will do anything about it.

ryanduggers

I can't figure out if jmick71 or Conrad is a new version of Merf.......

they both argue like he did.:shrug:

raven

Cool Raven. What kind of things are they offering for sale?

Suitcases, lamp posts, Goofy's flippers, gloves and other props from around the area and a few from the water parks as well. They are part of a regular silent auction listed on a board and people can bid for the items. But as stated by someone else, they are a bit beat up:

0304110836.jpg

0304110836a.jpg

jmick71

Suitcases, lamp posts, Goofy's flippers, gloves and other props from around the area and a few from the water parks as well. They are part of a regular silent auction listed on a board and people can bid for the items. But as stated by someone else, they are a bit beat up:

0304110836.jpg

0304110836a.jpg

WoooooooooooooW!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom