Toontown demolition has started!

Horizonsfan

i think it is terrible that they are demolishing toontown
Mikey and Minnies houses are in Disneyland
they didnt take up that much room
it wont be the same

^^Is that like a haiku?

In all seriousness, I'm really surprised they didn't use one of the expansion pads on Sunset Blvd @ DHS to build a new Toontown, if not just the houses. Give something for the little ones to do while the rest of us enjoy TOT & RNRC.

Hot4Hudgens

That's a bummer. My family & I would always make a pit stop in the houses. I'd hate to see them go, especially if this now means Mickey & Minnie are homeless :(

Castle Cake Apologist

That's a bummer. My family & I would always make a pit stop in the houses. I'd hate to see them go, especially if this now means Mickey & Minnie are homeless :(

Mickey and Minnie are not homeless... they live in Toontown, CA at Disneyland. These were just their country vacation homes.

Let's keep in mind that much better things are coming and that if we're being frank, Toontown at the Magic Kingdom (Birthdayland/Starland) was always intended to be temporary when it opened 23 years ago.

Hot4Hudgens

No, I know it. As much as I enjoyed popping to Toon Town in during my trips, I always thought of that area in general as a place holder for something else. It was only a matter of time, so though it sucks to see it go, it's not a surprise - nor am I against the expansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom