Toontown demolition has started!

djkidkaz

Original Poster
Sorry, not the best photo, but its being destroyed!

photo.jpg

jt04

Well, didn't know toontown was going to get the 'horizons' treatment. Not that I mind.

Perhaps they should preserve some bits in little lucite cubes and sell them to the toontown fans.

I feel like I just removed a festering splinter from my foot. :wave:

Now build us something good. (See Haunted Mansion's new queue as an example of good)

PS- I see you 'One Little Spark'

tirian

Awwww, I hate to lose those houses. Mickey's should fit in my back yard. :p

But let's move on to bigger and better things! :D

SeasonPass2

What I will miss the most is losing a place for a few hundred infants & toddlers along with their parents and their strollers. They now seem to be spread out all over the Magic Kingdom. They haven't found the Mickey/Minnie meet and greet hidden next to Space Mountain or the Princess meet and greet hidden in Adventure Land next to the bridge that's under repair.

Never thought I would miss Toon Town as much as I do.:cry:

NewfieFan

What are we looking at in the picture? I can't place it!?!

Looking forward to bigger and better things, hopefully! *fingers crossed*

Tigger#1

I wish they would have left it open longer as a people eater:shrug: As has been said it has just made the MK more crowded.

PalisadesPkteer

My guess is Donalds boat also. It was over near the Barnstormer and that is going to be rethemed. Also I guess they are going to replace the tents so that area is more easily done later.

Makes sense to get the boat out of there and most likely TTF farmers market also so they have extra room if needed to retheme Barnstormer.

minniemickeyfan

Disney never said that. It was entirely a fan rumor, based on some overly optimistic interpretation of releases about Mickey and Minnie "finding new homes" or something along those lines.

Seems from this article it was mentioned early on:

"Mickey and Minnie’s houses will be moved to another area and some reports indicate that a new character area will be installed on Mainstreet."- From the following link when FE was first announced: http://web.me.com/jpegdesigns/Disney...Expansion.html

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom