Tons of new discounts are out today through September 2011!

Disneyfalcon

Disney released a ton of discounts today!!:sohappy:

Free dining has been released through September 2011! Some nights are blacked out and a 4 night stay is required.

Get up to a $500 gift card free with a 5 night stay for most nights through February 16, 2011. It's a $200 gift card for values, $300 for moderates and $500 for deluxe.

Room discounts are out for most nights through February 16, 2011.

With Disney Dream beginning to sail in January, it’s a great time to combine a Disney stay and a cruise! We have onboard credits for our cruises too!

We'd love to give you more details and help you book!

Give us a call or send us an email:

Our phone is 1-866-566-7858

E mails:
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Richard@KingdomKonsultant.com
Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jenell@KingdomKonsultant.com
Denise@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jessica@KingdomKonsultant.com
Heather@KingdomKonsultant.com
Gloria@KingdomKonsultant.com

Flower'sChild

I am another one who called right at 7 am and I am still on hold. In fact I started calling 2 or so minutes early and kept calling right away until they opened.

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

For new bookings the specials are up on the disneyworld.com website, too. I just checked for my friend's travel dates at the end of November and she's so golden. Gotta call her!

Thanks, Tammy!!!! :kiss:

Upvote 0

Bennyrn12

Im glad to see Im not the only one on hold!!! I really hope Im able to get the room discount, the free dining was "not available" for me (even though it was for my mom who called after me!) and I havent gotten any pin codes so Im paying close to full price!

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Im glad to see Im not the only one on hold!!! I really hope Im able to get the room discount, the free dining was "not available" for me (even though it was for my mom who called after me!) and I havent gotten any pin codes so Im paying close to full price!

Are your dates blacked out?

Scroll down on this page.

I sure wish I had something I could book for us. We so need a vacation. :cry:

I know.:cry:

Upvote 0

Bennyrn12

Are your dates blacked out?

I know.:cry:

Nope not blacked out. I called the morning free dining was released and was told it was not available, my moms travel agent called that after and they got free dining, very annoying. They have also gotten 2 pin codes and have gotten nothing!!

Im still on hold, how about everyone else??

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Nope not blacked out. I called the morning free dining was released and was told it was not available, my moms travel agent called that after and they got free dining, very annoying. They have also gotten 2 pin codes and have gotten nothing!!

Im still on hold, how about everyone else??

Oh sorry that happened to you. Hopefully you'll have better luck this time.:)

I'm still on hold.

Upvote 0

mls

No discounts for us :) I didn't really expext any since we are going during the first week in April. I'm a teacher so we are stuck with Christmas, Easter or the crazy-hot summer. We just went the last week in June with the free kids (stay, play & eat), so I guess I shouldn't be too greedy.

Upvote 0

WDWFigment

Our dates aren't available through the 40% off on the Hub, nor through the 40% off here for the Cabins at Fort Wilderness. Oddly, though, there's availability if we're willing to pay rack rate! No thanks. Looks like Shades of Green it is...

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Our dates aren't available through the 40% off on the Hub, nor through the 40% off here for the Cabins at Fort Wilderness. Oddly, though, there's availability if we're willing to pay rack rate! No thanks. Looks like Shades of Green it is...

It is a bummer to see rack rate rooms available when you can't find one with a discount. Shades of Green is nice though!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom