News Tomorrowland love

Cmdr_Crimson

TDL is releasing a Tony Solaroni doll from Galactic Pan Pizza Port...
63bd07e366fbc_1.jpg

Now, TL needs a Sonny Eclipse doll to be sold..

yensidtlaw1969

TDL is releasing a Tony Solaroni doll from Galactic Pan Pizza Port...
63bd07e366fbc_1.jpg

Now, TL needs a Sonny Eclipse doll to be sold..

Disneyland Paris released these beautiful limited edition figurines of the Dragon under their Castle and The Timekeeper and 9-Eye from La Visionarium for the resort's 30th Anniversary this year . . . had they released a similar Sonny Eclipse figurine for WDW's 50th I would have bought it in an instant:

1674667211333.png
1674667201089.png

JohnD

Is there a reason it's so difficult to keep Space Mountain's exterior (and the Monorail track, among other things) looking spiffy?
The monorail track hadn't been cleaned in a long time, probably the full 50 years. After a good power wash, it's looking good. SM's exterior paint just fades over time and it collects dirt like any building. It needs a good power wash and a paint job too.

Bocabear

Tomorrowland needs a complete overhaul...Monsters Inc. and Stitch need to be replaced with appropriate attractions that fit the theme, and architecturally it all needs to be more harmonious.. Building Tron makes the point how glaringly disjointed it all is. Cleaning and paint is nice, but it is needs so much more.
Splash is getting a makeover, and so will that corner of the park I imagine, Fantasyland had a makeover, now it is time for Tomorrowland.

Mickeynerd17

Tomorrowland needs a complete overhaul...Monsters Inc. and Stitch need to be replaced with appropriate attractions that fit the theme, and architecturally it all needs to be more harmonious.. Building Tron makes the point how glaringly disjointed it all is. Cleaning and paint is nice, but it is needs so much more.
Splash is getting a makeover, and so will that corner of the park I imagine, Fantasyland had a makeover, now it is time for Tomorrowland.
I have a feeling they're considering the repaint and tron addition as a suitable refresh of the land, meaning Adventureland or Fantasyland would be next. There currently is no noticeable desire to fill empty attraction spaces in the park at the moment.

aladdin2007

Tomorrowland is a ghetto. Someone has really derailed this area. The only thing they have gotten right that someone actually got right was finally the new peoplemover narration. But the rest is a disjointed mess of emptiness, ugly paint, and no cohesion in design. My only hope is with Tron they have an aesthetic they can follow and could use throughout, but they have known this for a long time and have done nothing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom