News Tomorrowland love

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
We celebrate the small victories because they're the only ones we get now.
And if thats what we do & accept. Disney will never ever have any incentive to do anything. An updated narration and some new sweaters is far from a small victory. To me its just another slap in out faces and they are laughing at us seeing the excitement.

BubbaisSleep

Are we really getting excited over a new narration & wardrobe when Stitch is sitting vacant for years CoP true update rumors been around for years. Buzz ride is in basic disarray. Space needs new tracks & some love & Speedway staying the way it is… 🤷‍♂️

And if thats what we do & accept. Disney will never ever have any incentive to do anything. An updated narration and some new sweaters is far from a small victory. To me its just another slap in out faces and they are laughing at us seeing the excitement.
Yes, why wouldn't COP fans be excited? People being happy about updates (as they should) doesn't mean everything else you said isn't true.
But let fans celebrate today. As slow as Disney moves, we'll have plenty of days or decades to join in on the hate train and get Disney-slapped across our faces.

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
Yes, why wouldn't COP fans be excited? People being happy about updates (as they should) doesn't mean everything else you said isn't true.
But let fans celebrate today. As slow as Disney moves, we'll have plenty of days or decades to join in on the hate train and get Disney-slapped across our faces.
Oh celebrate all you want. Im just saying its comical this is how low thestandards have sunk. Martin started this thread what? 6 years ago. And what have we seen done? Honestly nothing. Tron eventually which probably doesnt belong here anyway buts thats it. All the rumors and reports of what was suppose to happen vs what actually has. Come on. A much needed updated narration to stay current. A new wardrobe and thats it. So yes. Get excited all you want to each is their own but in the grand scheme of things this is just to me this is a nothing burger. But again thats just ones mans opinion.

JoeCamel

Oh celebrate all you want. Im just saying its comical this is how low thestandards have sunk. Martin started this thread what? 6 years ago. And what have we seen done? Honestly nothing. Tron eventually which probably doesnt belong here anyway buts thats it. All the rumors and reports of what was suppose to happen vs what actually has. Come on. A much needed updated narration to stay current. A new wardrobe and thats it. So yes. Get excited all you want to each is their own but in the grand scheme of things this is just to me this is a nothing burger. But again thats just ones mans opinion.
They fixed the TTAPM and got rid of Stitch - good enough

BubbaisSleep

Oh celebrate all you want. Im just saying its comical this is how low thestandards have sunk. Martin started this thread what? 6 years ago. And what have we seen done? Honestly nothing. Honestly nothing. Tron eventually which probably doesnt belong here anyway buts thats it. All the rumors and reports of what was suppose to happen vs what actually has. Come on. A much needed updated narration to stay current. A new wardrobe and thats it. So yes. Get excited all you want to each is their own but in the grand scheme of things this is just to me this is a nothing burger. But again thats just ones mans opinion.
I don't disagree at all. But you can express disappointment without putting down others. Fans are allowed to enjoy updates without the assumptions. One can still enjoy the update and have these "standards" you speak of.

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
I don't disagree at all. But you can express disappointment without putting down others. Fans are allowed to enjoy updates without the assumptions. One can still enjoy the update and have these "standards" you speak of.
My comments werent to put down others and if it was taken that way it wasnt meant that way at all…. As i said to each is their own. Im not here to rainonamyones parade

Disone

Are we really getting excited over a new narration & wardrobe when Stitch is sitting vacant for years CoP true update rumors been around for years. Buzz ride is in basic disarray. Space needs new tracks & some love & Speedway staying the way it is… 🤷‍♂️
All valid points. Clearly We have been starved for improvements so long that minimal improvement is now exciting and note worthy.

To be fair, this isn't exactly a new development. I remember when they first put the Christmas sweater on Figment and people posted love for that.

Two weeks ago that very same Figment had a broken neck😞. I couldn't believe they were actually operating the attraction with an audioanimatronic and such blatantly bad condition. In the very least they should have not had him pop up into view and just you listen to his voice. It would have been less sad than seeing a broken neck Figment try to talk to you.

Oh Walt Disney World, you build some of the most amazing attractions, but just not willing to spend the money to maintain them. All because guests are coming from all over the world to see these amazing world class attractions, but I have a question.

What's the point of putting guest on one of the most amazing attractions ever, like Rise of the Resistance, if so many things are broken that it's not amazing anymore?

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
All valid points. Clearly We have been starved for improvements so long that minimal improvement is now exciting and note worthy.

To be fair, this isn't exactly a new development. I remember when they first put the Christmas sweater on Figment and people posted love for that.

Two weeks ago that very same Figment had a broken neck😞. I couldn't believe they were actually operating the attraction with an audioanimatronic and such blatantly bad condition. In the very least they should have not had him pop up into view and just you listen to his voice. It would have been less sad than seeing a broken neck Figment try to talk to you.

Oh Walt Disney World, you build some of the most amazing attractions, but just not willing to spend the money to maintain them. All because guests are coming from all over the world to see these amazing world class attractions, but I have a question.

What's the point of putting guest on one of the most amazing attractions ever, like Rise of the Resistance, if so many things are broken that it's not amazing anymore?
Its sad & honestly nothing new. Been like this for years now. The blatant neglect to maintenance & letting rides/attractions basically rot well before the excuse of covid. Not to mention the absolute mismanagement of billions of dollars that have been allocated & spent.

Simon83079

Thought id bring this ol chat back. New sign up for Tron. Looks pretty swish.

Attachments

• FnP0N8ZWIAMdhe6.jpg
    FnP0N8ZWIAMdhe6.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 96

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom