News Tomorrowland love

trainplane3

New hair as well. Who allowed this to happen and how can we get them a raise? Just need to do some more tweaking of the set (furniture?)...and of course script adjustments to remove "laserdisc" and anything else that dates it. Anyways, excellent updates.

These are really nice changes that makes it feel like someone cares.

Cmdr_Crimson

New hair as well. Who allowed this to happen and how can we get them a raise? Just need to do some more tweaking of the set (furniture?)...and of course script adjustments to remove "laserdisc" and anything else that dates it. Anyways, excellent updates.

These are really nice changes that makes it feel like someone cares.

And then there's Uncle Orville..

Disone

About two weeks ago I was in Magic Kingdom and in about the time span of 2 and 1/2 ( complete guest as I really didn't clock it )hours they evacuated the people mover three times. While I'm encouraged that they continue to try to use it part of me was like.... Really? How many times are you going to evac today before you give up????

tparris

That is the best thing Disney has done in quite a long time. What a perfect blend of all of the past narrations, a great way to honor the past while still feeling fresh and fun. I loved the references, especially to the Timekeeper.
My favorite will always be the one from 2009-now (hot take I know), mostly due to nostalgia reasons as it’s the one I grew up with and remember the most. However I know it was not quite up to par with the previous narrations, and I think they did a fantastic job with this new one so I’m okay with it.

JustInTime

My issue with the COP updates:

Yes, updates are great. But the outfits matched the decor. It looked intentionally 80’s/90’s. Now my fear is that it will make the dated set pieces look worse.

In my opinion, they should make the finale the 70’s and have it represent the hopes of the future at that time. No updates would be needed. No fear of it being dated.

aladdin2007

WOW ok what a fantastic surprise. Love the new narration, long overdue and it sounds great. Now do something with the shuttered stitch and we may be getting somewhere, and the ghetto paint jobs elsewhere in the land. But really between this and some of the little updates in CoP, whoever the manager or Imagineer is of this area they should get promoted. Someone finally got it right! Monorail narration needs a redo next.

is enterprise the new people mover sponsor and that's where the changes came from? I cant remember if they just came on board or have they been the sponsor for awhile now?

Last edited:

fgmnt

Weird question, does CoP still have the old logo inside the attraction (the ones you see behind the curtains in rooms 1 and 6)? It's been wild to me they could not kick what would be a paltry amount of money in a sign shop to get those replaced with what has been painted on the exterior and in place outside the building going on 5 years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom