News Tomorrowland love

ppete1975

This would fit tron land.. I mean tommorowland...
November-1971-MK-Restored-Film-Tomorrowland-Entrance-seen-from-hub.jpg

Kman101

I think like they are really limited on what can go into that space where Stitch is, but I could be way off base there.

Unless they really wanted to invest some money, yeah, they probably are limited. It just seems bad show to have the busiest park have any attraction considered 'seasonal' no matter how bad I think it is, lol.

I mean, they can't even replace 3D shows at this point, we get a short film festival ...

es135

With the addition of Tron, there is the potential to make Tommorowland into something truly special. While it may not match the original grandeur of the land, I'm excited to see it getting some love. It has been the most dated looking land at MK for some time now. I'm also interested to see how this reimagining will stack up/differentiate itself from the plans for the new Future World at EPCOT.

PorterRedkey

I know. It's a start. I appreciate the work that's been done and going to be done. I'm just choosing to be impatient today lol

It just feels like such a long time for Stitch and I just see it being a rerun of old, bad behavior. I know it will be replaced but it just seems a little ridiculous they haven't. Something could have already been open. It just seems cost saving for the sake of it.
Yeah, closing a show/attraction to open a meet-n-greet instead is not my idea of forward-progress.

Castle Cake Apologist

Paint is a good start ... it'd be nice if they made an effort to replace Stitch .... I mean, the fact that any attraction or any restaurant at the MK is "seasonal" is a joke.

This! Exactly this.

Stitch should have never been closed or moved to seasonal until work was ready to begin on its replacement.

It's even worse that it's literally the first attraction you come to when you enter Tomorrowland from Avenue of the Planets.

Bairstow

This! Exactly this.

Stitch should have never been closed or moved to seasonal until work was ready to begin on its replacement.

It's even worse that it's literally the first attraction you come to when you enter Tomorrowland from Avenue of the Planets.

But guests still pay to come into the park without it and Disney is saving a lot of money by not having to staff or maintain the attraction. There are no positives to building a new attraction here- only negatives.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom