News Tomorrowland love

Kman101

Yeah, I always got a video game vibe from the trees as well.
I still really like them, honestly.
Would love to pick one up if they ever hit the surplus market.

250px-SonicTheHedgehog1.png

e0db510b832231bfd658e32e13020ca2.jpg

I love the palm trees. lol

Castle Cake Apologist

But guests still pay to come into the park without it and Disney is saving a lot of money by not having to staff or maintain the attraction. There are no positives to building a new attraction here- only negatives.

Disney is one of the richest companies in the history of the world. They can certainly afford it. The park also desperately needs any capacity it can get.

Walt used to direct Cast Members who were working popcorn stands to always keep the bins full of popcorn, even if the park was empty. Show used to matter.

Bairstow

Disney is one of the richest companies in the history of the world. They can certainly afford it. The park also desperately needs any capacity it can get.

Walt used to direct Cast Members who were working popcorn stands to always keep the bins full of popcorn, even if the park was empty. Show used to matter.

Show mattered when a premium theme park was still a new concept to the world and Disney needed to cultivate a market for it. That work is done.

trainplane3

Spires won’t be back (sadly) but you get the idea.
Aw...I know you mentioned that before but it's still a bummer. Just imagine some really smooth LED light running up and down the spires. Sort of a pulse like how TDL's SM lighting moves with the music. That'd be so perfect, especially with the water underneath of them.
But...
IF all goes to plan most should be removed.
I'll take it!
And I do understand that there is big IF in there.

Last edited:

Bocabear

Mary Poppins' Practically Perfect and Positively Purple Wall Tea Party tm
Select days in the Magic Kingdom Join Mary Poppins for a practically Perfect Tea Party featuring Purple Cupcakes and treats. Guests will be allowed unlimited special time with the Purple Wall for photographs, and the opportunity to purchase specially branded merchandise.
$49.95 Adults
$24.95 Children
DVC Discount not available.

Castle Cake Apologist

Oh absolutely.
Today's Disney World customers are often second or third-generation guests. As long as the economy holds up, they'll keep coming back year after year and pay more money to do it no matter what the company does.

No. That will absolutely not be true if the product degrades to a point where competitors offer a superior product.

The newest generation of young adults and kids going to Disney parks now aren't seeing the same commitment to show and service that we and the generations before us did. They do see it at Universal more and more, though.

Disney had a reputation for being the end-all in the service industry. Now they're becoming more known for how expensive they are and what a hassle all the planning is.

Captain Barbossa

Select days in the Magic Kingdom Join Mary Poppins for a practically Perfect Tea Party featuring Purple Cupcakes and treats. Guests will be allowed unlimited special time with the Purple Wall for photographs, and the opportunity to purchase specially branded merchandise.
$49.95 Adults
$24.95 Children
You forgot to add that there will be a $14.95 reservation fee (per person).

Bairstow

No. That will absolutely not be true if the product degrades to a point where competitors offer a superior product.

The newest generation of young adults and kids going to Disney parks now aren't seeing the same commitment to show and service that we and the generations before us did. They do see it at Universal more and more, though.

Disney had a reputation for being the end-all in the service industry. Now they're becoming more known for how expensive they are and what a hassle all the planning is.

Ok, so when is Disney going to see a drop in attendance and resort occupancy?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
$49.95 Adults
$24.95 Children

I think your pricing is off. Per current Disney pricing standards, it should be $49.95 per adult and $44.95 per child. And photo's with The Purple Wall are extra. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom