Attachments

• IMG_5301.JPG
    IMG_5301.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_5302.JPG
    IMG_5302.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 116

GlacierGlacier

Is this a legitimate thing that's happening right now?
No, it's an elaborate hoax.

There's quite a lot of paint going up in Tomorrowland apparently, starting with CoP (damaged paint due to leaked grease after a hurricane) and the Purple Wall™. More is expected to come over these next few weeks.

We've been told to expect Tron crossed with Apple.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Is this a legitimate thing that's happening right now?

So according to Carousel of Progress Love's facebook it is going to be repainted (from photos looks like it currently is). You can go to their FB page and read the whole thing but in short because of some mechanical issues/hurricane grease oozed down the walls from the mechanics above messing up the paint job applied a few months ago.

Along with the repaint a few updates/changes are on the table. (Again check the FB for the details). Progresses FB info is not always 100% but they get it right more then they get it wrong IMO. I also belive some guys around here have. Said that there are updates planed but keep getting delayed.

disney1023

So according to Carousel of Progress Love's facebook it is going to be repainted (from photos looks like it currently is). You can go to their FB page and read the whole thing but in short because of some mechanical issues/hurricane grease oozed down the walls from the mechanics above messing up the paint job applied a few months ago.

Along with the repaint a few updates/changes are on the table. (Again check the FB for the details). Progresses FB info is not always 100% but they get it right more then they get it wrong IMO. I also belive some guys around here have. Said that there are updates planed but keep getting delayed.
Ah, got it. Thank you for explaining!

Katie G

I thought the purple wall was so popular for photos because something about that color made photos look really good (compared to other background colors) and that is why it was so great for instragram selfies

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom