• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Tomorrowland love

DisneyExpert

Did they ever preserve that AA?
I only hope so.
When I worked ops in Tomorrowland a long time ago, they took us up into the old skyway station (RIP) and showed us a crate that they told us contained the torso of Timekeeper. They told us that that the head had been moved to the Archives.

Couldn't tell you if it was true, though. But it was cool to think it might be.

TwilightZone

When I worked ops in Tomorrowland a long time ago, they took us up into the old skyway station (RIP) and showed us a crate that they told us contained the torso of Timekeeper. They told us that that the head had been moved to the Archives.

Couldn't tell you if it was true, though. But it was cool to think it might be.
Well at least the head survived. That head is more important somehow to me, mainly due to what the head was based off of...

HonorableMention

On r/Defunctland a "study guide" for alien encounter was posted and it confirms that the light effect is in fact a cast member.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Defunctland/comments/aeim38 I mean, not that there was much debate about it, but it's nice to have a confirmation.
That poster also has the guides for Timekeeper, Horizons, and a few others. It’s been a while but they said they’d be posting them in the future, so be on the lookout

Zootopia Dude

So with Wreck-It Ralph looking to be one of the main three IP's in the new Play Pavilion, I guess that officially kills off WiR taking over Stitch?

Monorail_Red_77

Gone for good or temporary?
I personally lean to gone for good but they could modify it to fit new the new direction of TL.
I say it’s gone for good.
Here’s my pic from Feb 9th.
They have changed the concrete to match the surrounding concrete and installed an electrical access box. For a while it was just a black spot or cover.

And here is the phone booth area. It too has an electrical box installed with permanent looking black cement. Possible to tie in with the black semi-circle at the bottom of the pic. My guess is that it is gone permanently as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom