• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Tomorrowland love

Magicart87

Well Known Member
Premium Member
Advertisement
This could of been lipservice from Iger but someone asked about this at the shareholder's meeting so..something is probably gonna happen soon
this? In regards to what specifically?

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member

COProgressFan

Exhibit A: HM merchandise that prominently features Ghost Host lines you can’t hear on the ride because the spiel now begins before you walk into the stretching room, which itself now begins stretching before the door is closed.

Completely off topic, but... is this still happening?

We didn't get a chance to ride HM last visit. Is the spiel and stretching still starting before doors are closed? I know this was an issue, but I am wondering if this is actually part of operating procedures, or a result of CM's who are just trying to push through as many guests as possible.

Remember, Show before Efficiency?

EDIT: Just read the other thread about this. What a mess.

Last edited:

trainplane3

Completely off topic, but... is this still happening?

We didn't get a chance to ride HM last visit. Is the spiel and stretching still starting before doors are closed? I know this was an issue, but I am wondering if this is actually part of operating procedures, or a result of CM's who are just trying to push through as many guests as possible.

Remember, Show before Efficiency?
I'd say it is. @tirian made a thread about it recently actually.

COProgressFan

Somehow I missed that thread! Just saw it. Thanks for the heads up.

Dunston

They finished removing the giant flying saucer and those Bionicle-esque fins on the Peoplemover a while ago. Are they waiting until the Speedway work is finished to continue removing/changing the 90's futuristic elements?

Top Bottom