Tigger's "What Has Tigger Been Up To?" Trip Report!!

Hi everybody! Long time no see! Tigger here and I just returned from 10 days at the World... so I have a trip report for you!! I have been to WDW a few times since my last trip report, so I have a few things from other trips thrown in, but this time I actually did some stuff that I haven't ever done before, so let's start with that.

I was a secret agent helping Kim Possible
DSC03690.jpg

I stopped by the American Idol show
DSC03434.jpg

I toured Mickey Mouse's house - I wanted to make sure I went there because I thought I heard something about he's gonna move soon
DSC03592.jpg

I was really excited to try the new Sum of All Thrills. Unfortunately, Tigger's don't fit all that well on this ride, so I spent my time in a locker. :(
DSC03696.jpg

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Original Poster
I met some new friends

DSC02836.jpg

DSC02907.jpg

We tried out the new Kouzzina restaurant. There's not much for a Tigger to do at a restaurant. A little peekaboo...

DSC03694.jpg

DSC03695.jpg

Then I learned how to cook! We went to the Andrew Zimmern demonstration and then we met him at the book signing. Nice guy, but he eats some stuff that even makes Tigger's say :hurl:!!

DSC03613.jpg

DSC03635.jpg

Cool guy! And he knows how cool Tiggers are too!

DSC03636.jpg

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Original Poster
A friend of ours runs a Segway tour company in and around Celebration, so I got to ride a Segway! Kinda scary at first, but really fun!

DSC03684.jpg

Celebration is a neat place

DSC03669.jpg

with Gators...I'm not sure if Tiggers and Gators get along, so I took some pictures and got out of there!

DSC03680.jpg

And while we are talking about exploring, last year I found the trail at Animal Kingdom! It was way cool!!

DSC02903.jpg

DSC02902.jpg

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Original Poster
And now for Halloween! Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on Halloween night was just as fun as always! This year I had my own custom made costume!

DSC03646.jpg

I stopped by to meet the big cheese
DSC03655.jpg

I stopped at the ride with the spookables
DSC03662.jpg

I met some people that were dressed a lot like I was, some a bit more than others but you get the idea
DSC03666.jpg

DSC03663.jpg

And I met another new friend
DSC03657.jpg

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Original Poster
Then we stopped to meet that "other" Tigger. As usual, craziness followed. First, Piglet took me away

DSC03658.jpg

Then Tigger saw what was going on. He picked me up and ran away with me!

DSC03659.jpg

He had to check out my costume. I think Piglet felt a little left out.

DSC03660.jpg

Then I get caught up in the middle of a Tigger hug!

DSC03661.jpg

And that's the end of my trip report! I hope you enjoyed it!

:wave:

HollyBelle

Woohoo... add me to the list of people who just love Tigger's travels. I especially love this year's Halloween costume!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom