Tigger Punches Guest??

Enderikari

BTW......

If Disney gives these people some freebies like fastpasses or an upgrade to a resort or heck, a night in cinderellas castle, due to the year of a million dreams thing, I am going to be one TICKED off person!!!!! :cool:

They....ummm....can't... Any YOAMD prizes have to be handed out as a part of the Disney Dreams Giveaway, of which there are highly specific rules about how each prize is given out.... Any violation of those rules constitutes a FELONY on behalf of the awarder, and on behalf of the Disney Company which could result in major (millions of dollars) fines as well as litigation towards the individual awarder...

Captain Chaos

They....ummm....can't... Any YOAMD prizes have to be handed out as a part of the Disney Dreams Giveaway, of which there are highly specific rules about how each prize is given out.... Any violation of those rules constitutes a FELONY on behalf of the awarder, and on behalf of the Disney Company which could result in major (millions of dollars) fines as well as litigation towards the individual awarder...

Did the celebrity that gets the VERY FIRST NIGHT in Cinderella's Castle win that legally or was it handed to them? HMMMMM....

slappy magoo

When someone lashes out at a friend, wouldn't you do the same thing?

I guess it would depend on whether or not my "friend" deserved it or not. I've got some good friends who are hot heads, getting in scrapes all the time. Still care about them, but if they did something wrong, I'm not gonna pretend they're angels.

But of course, maybe you're closer to Tigger than I am. :D

slappy magoo

Did the celebrity that gets the VERY FIRST NIGHT in Cinderella's Castle win that legally or was it handed to them? HMMMMM....

Playing Devil's Advocate, the "rules" might stipullate a certain date that they start awarding a night in the Castle as a prize, and the mystery celebrity might get the night before. Maybe? Could be? Possibly?

Ringo8n24

To me it is clear that Tigger was provoked by something the kid did or was doing to get a reaction out of him that may have compromised the character. You can tell because Tigger was so calm and then reacted so quickly at a point when the kid was standing there. Now...if the punch from Tigger was so hard, then how come the punk kid was still able to keep his balance in his stupid pose? I think the punk kid's interview was clearly a joke because the kid had a sarcastic grin on his face as he spoke to the reporter that he did not provoke Tigger in any way. I would love to hear the CM's side.

Scar Junior

2. His Dad seems like the kind of guy who always wanted a son that he could take to a ballgame or teach him guy things like hunting, fishing, sports ect...and look who he got.....Erkel

5. These "helpers" to the charecters are the one's WHO BRING THE MAGIC INTO THE EYES OF THE CHILDREN AT WDW. A child doesnt think of the great cast members who make the trip great as a parent would think, instead its the charecters that they have been dreaming about for weeks, not cast members, that bring that sparkle in there eye!!!! They do alot and should be applauded...Those hidden faces are the true heros of the magic!!! God Bless Them!!!:cool:

#2 HAHAHA Now that's what I'm talking about!

#5 Nicely put. Will you be my friend?

huntzilla

Guys, I think I might have found him. I did a quick google search on Jerry Monaco and I got this kid http://monacojerry.livejournal.com/ . I'm thinking it might be him because he types about very gothy things which would relate to the glove. Also, he they have a very New York accent and he wrote about Buffy the Vampire Slayer was this inspriational piece of work and he went to a BTVS convention in BUFFALO, NY. So obviously this is going off the fact that he is wearing a glove and has a chain on his pants but hey you never know.........

Scar Junior

First of all, my favorite line is "Everyone came up an' apologized to me except Tigga. He won't be a man about it..." Man I just laaaaaughed.

Second, any actor on these message board is probably used to being able to identify "acting" and when something looks very real. Eye contact is that key.

I too found their comments hilarious.

But I take offense to the second point! I'm a much better actor than either of these guys. Then again, my characters have never been sleezy, poor-spoken, bottom-of-the-totem pole and attention-starved.

1disneydood

Trip to WDW............................$Free, daddy paid.
Cool Fingerless glove.................$One week allowance
Strap to hang on side................$Bowwowed from Mom
You getting smacked by a tigger and having Dad make such a big deal your slapping hits prime time and internet fame.....PRICELESS :lol:

Thanks dad:hammer:

"hey look, there's the kid who gt smacked by a tigger!"

"I was smacked by a tigger and all I got was this YOMD T-Shirt" :drevil:

Trip to WDW............................$Free, daddy paid.
Cool Fingerless glove.................$One week allowance
Strap to hang on side................$Bowwowed from Mom
You getting smacked by a tigger and having Dad make such a big deal your slapping hits prime time and internet fame.....PRICELESS :lol:

Thanks dad:hammer:

"hey look, there's the kid who gt smacked by a tigger!"
"I was smacked by a tigger and all I got was this YOMD T-Shirt" :drevil:

ROFLOL
After watching this video and all the photos I have to say the kids at fault big time. My Observations are this
1. the kid is standing about 50 feet from tigger and is leaning over to him (thats just odd for a photo with a character , you normally are right next to them)
2. He looks like a guy I used to be friends with that was just plain out trouble.
3. His arms look about as long as mine from what I can tell and I know when I take character photos my arm comes all the way around to the other side of the character, not half way to the back.
4. Did anybody notice that in the interview with the news the kids changed clothes but its was the same day that the mishap took place.
5. They are from New Hampshire and have an annoying accent LOL. (just put that one in for kicks)
6. THE FATHER filed the report with the police "Orange County Sheriff's Office on Saturday said it took a report from Jerry Monaco Sr. stating that Tigger struck his son Jerry Jr. on the head about 12:30 p.m. Friday." aka wants money even if he says he doesn't.
7. The CM was named in the orlando sent. article here, if anybody knows him tell him I SUPPORT HIM 1000% all the way on smacking the punk.
and finally number 8. where the heck is the trainer and photographer that should have been with tigger during all this? I want to know what they saw and what they know about it.

Personally after watching the video I believe three things to have happend
either the punk tried to knock tiggers head off, he tried to grad a handful of tigger bum, or he pulled tiggers tail and caused tigger to start falling.

While I havent worked for disney in a costume roll I have done my share of costume rolls and its not a easy or a fun job sometimes. I vote the CM for President in 08:sohappy:.

The Mom

Premium Member
This discussion is getting a little bit too heated, and some of you are crossing the line into unacceptable behavior. I suggest that some of you go back, reread your posts, and edit them or remove them before I do. Let's keep things civil. Thank you.

CAPTAIN HOOK

That is NOT a punch - that is a bit of fooling around and a sad family that sense a huge $$ payout. If that kid can't take a bit of fun then what hope has he of surving life ???

Too many people think Disney is an easy way to make money

:mad: :mad:

RealWord

Guys, we all know what this is. This is a punk kid who is able to run rampant through universal Studios, cause, well, they want bad behaving teens to run that park. Then, this punk goes to Disney, and because he can fight Shrek, he figures he can do it to Tigger to. So, as the video shows, he TUGS HARD on Tigger, causing the CM to lose his/her balance, twist around to try to regain their balance, and they accidently come in contact with that punk's face.

Good riddence to this family. Go to Universal for now on. Now their attendance will double to what? 2 people????

Or maybe, this is a Universal Studios employee who needed to get Disney's name in the paper with some bad press because they are trying to cover up a rape that occured there. Oh, how long before news media picked up that story about the rape in UNIVERSAL STUDIOS??? IN THE PARK!!! IN THE QUEUE FOR THE RIDE....
:lol: I think someone had a little too much Disney crack....

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
I just saw it on MSNBC with some stock footage of WDW (HCOE decorations on the castle) but no video. They did mention the name of the CM, which I didn't catch.

frankd1962

On the local new here in Boston area (because the family is from New England) and after seeing it all it looks like Tigger warpped his arm then almost fell then the "paw" came around to swat the kid.

If the family says they want "Tigger" to say sorry then let him & explain what happen and felt. Let's just hope the family gets sue crazy afterwards.

coasterphil

To me, it simply looks like the kid was doing something to back of Tigger and he turned around to pull his arm off of him. In the process he ended up hitting the kid in the face, but I don't think he actually wanted to strike him. It looked like he was just trying to get both arms to pull him off, and because the suit is bulky he ended up hitting him when bringing the arm around.

Either way, we can all agree that the kid and dad don't seem like the most honest folks.

askmike1

Either way, we can all agree that the kid and dad don't seem like the most honest folks.
No we can't. Unlike other people here, I choose not to read a book by its cover nor do I judge someone by what they wear or how they act on a News interview. To me that is no different than judging someone by any other characteristic.

Scar Junior

No we can't. Unlike other people here, I choose not to read a book by its cover nor do I judge someone by what they wear or how they act on a News interview. To me that is no different than judging someone by any other characteristic.

If you don't judge them by how they act then how do you judge them?

Also... it appears you judged the CM by how he acted... hmm... irony is fun.:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom