Tigger Punches Guest??

"I didn't want VIP treatment. I didn't want an extra day at Disney. I didn't want any of that" I'm willing to bet he wants a lot more than that! I just hope the media doesnt go crazy with this. And certainly if Tigger did no wrong (which I'm sure he didnt) then the media will also be responsible enough to make that known! And make sure the family receives NO compensation.

IcicleM

I too found their comments hilarious.

But I take offense to the second point! I'm a much better actor than either of these guys. Then again, my characters have never been sleezy, poor-spoken, bottom-of-the-totem pole and attention-starved.

Haha! Which is exactly what actors are meant to do! :) We're meant to learn how to act poorly, or act well. Sometimes, it's just part of our character, and we learn to distinguish the two. This man was obviously acting in some way (and so was his son, haha)

GoofyFan1

To me, that kid was doing something to Tigger's head or tail. It looked as though Tigger was trying to stop him from doing something. As far as a punch, I wish all the punches that have landed on me, in my lifetime, were as "hard" as that one.

This is almost as bad as the people traumatized because there was a power outage while they were in Epcot:brick:

Can anyone say.....Ka-ching$$$$!

IcicleM

The kid probably told him he was gay...

Yeah, and Tigger said "Yeah...... AND?!" and then SOCKED 'EM in the face!

You know I think they should do a test. Every cast member should go find a Tigger costume and put it on, and "punch" their friends in the face. I wanna see how "hard" it really feels.

I'm still just trying to find how ridiculous this stupid story is. NOTHING like this has ever happened before. And in this video, the kid's hand is hidden from view, so we don't know what's going on, and when the family reviewed the tape, they jumped all over it and said "This looks like he was punching you. Did he?" and the boy just said "Yep, dad, hard too" and they went right to the media with it. What if this stupid kid pulled Tigger's tail to keep balance because the kid was trying to get in the picture, but he was so "unsure of himself" and blah blah blah stupid emo kid drama that he didn't get himself in the right poisition, so he was losing his balance. The kid grabs onto Tigger's tail, and pulls hard (accidentally) when wrapping his arm around him. This forces TIGGER to fall back as well. Tigger notices the boy is falling, and not only that, but he is himself, and he grabs the boy's arm and twists around to grab the railing behind them (to keep their balance) and Tigger's hand BARELY makes contact with the boy's face.

That's what I believe happened, frame by frame, but just very quickly. Basically, it was all a total accident and misunderstanding, and the kid needs to apologize to his parents for blowing it out of proportion and embarrassing them. And he needs to apologize to Tigger for not getting in the picture properly which forced him to grab his tail and lose his balance. And Tigger should.......... say "Thanks, I understand" haha, he doesn't have to apologize for nothin'!

askmike1

If you don't judge them by how they act then how do you judge them?

Also... it appears you judged the CM by how he acted... hmm... irony is fun.:animwink:
Wow, how about next time you quote me you insert the entire quote. What I said was, "or how they act on a News interview." Note that last segment. People rarely act themselves on camera (or at least a camera they know other people will be seeing). A large amount of people likely wouldn't be all that comfortable or "themselves" talking on TV.

The guy's just trying to get money from Disney.
Really. Then tell me where it says anything about the guy wanting money. Because nothing I've read (or saw on the video) mentions anything about him asking for (or getting) money.

But I think the kid is a liar, trying to impress daddy.
Trying to impress the dad? So, tell me, did he pay 'Tigger' to hit him to impress his dad? Did he try and annoy every character hoping one would hit him (again, accidentally or on purpose)? And going back to the Dad, if he just wanted money & would have blamed the CM no matter what, why did he immediately blame the kid?

And I believe the CM DID apologize to everyone involved. I guess Dad just wanted his 15 minutes of fame.
Really, again, where does it say anything of that sort? According to the family, the CM never apologized. And according to the sentinel, Fedelem could not be reached for comment. So I don't see any evidence the CM apologized. Maybe I'm missing something though.

imagineer boy

Tigger could've done much worse to the kid. He could've broke his glasses, gave him pink belley, beat him up, and shoved him in his locker.

disneyracefan

that kid is a wimp i hope the kids at his school pick on him for this it would serve him right after that light tap he got from tigger and dont even start talking about the stupid father.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Really. Then tell me where it says anything about the guy wanting money. Because nothing I've read (or saw on the video) mentions anything about him asking for (or getting) money.

Trying to impress the dad? So, tell me, did he pay 'Tigger' to hit him to impress his dad? Did he try and annoy every character hoping one would hit him (again, accidentally or on purpose)? And going back to the Dad, if he just wanted money & would have blamed the CM no matter what, why did he immediately blame the kid?

Really, again, where does it say anything of that sort? According to the family, the CM never apologized. And according to the sentinel, Fedelem could not be reached for comment. So I don't see any evidence the CM apologized. Maybe I'm missing something though.

Take into account that what was provided in the initial article is from the same day as the incident, as such it is conceivable that there has been a lot more that has transpired since that none of us are aware of.

The Dad said the CM hadn't apologized when he was interviewed on Friday. Perhaps the poster, who mentions that they talked with the CM, knows something about an apology that has yet to make it into the press.

My personal opinion is the dad should have trusted his first instinct, no doubt based on an intimate knowledge of his son's behaviour, and blamed his son for provoking Tigger. His son squirmed and told daddy that it was entirely unprovoked to avoid his wrath... And then it got stupid and spiralled out of control...

metscool

If that guy does not get terminated for what he did then there is something wrong with Disney. He did something that is undisney like.

Amy_Callaghan

Support Tigger!!!

Tigger--Shea--and-Tristan.jpg

BRER STITCH

Y'all are NUTS! :lol:

I can't blame TIGGER, because after watching that video and reading all these posts, I kinda wanted to slap both the kid AND his father upside the head! :hammer:

What I'm most upset about, though, is the post associating my home town with some kind of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer Convention" or something.

That kind of badmouthing is just UNCALLED FOR!

:D

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
What really puzzles me is why did the Dad, who supposedly is SO concerned, wait until the news media arrived before he asked his son: "How hard did he hit you?"

You mean to tell me that this was not even talked about until the news media arrived? Puhleeeeeeease:rolleyes:

bsandersjr

I am not defending the little kid, but as a character, you would think that after dealing with the amount of people and kids that Tigger deals with on a daily basis, he should have been able to keep his cool...
That kid must have been doing something pretty bad behind Tigger to get that kind of reaction.
I just like the way it was called a "punch". Usually a punch consist of a closed fist.
Way to go media, blow it out of proportion.

Then again, Tigger is the one in the video with a known police record:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom