Tigger Punches Guest??

GothMickey

According to the police report (posted many pages ago by Mrs Master Yoda and reported now), Yes the family did. Talked with two managers. Didn't actually file the complaint until the next day.

Ok, then wouldn't protocol for Disney then to offer medical assistance THREE times? The family obviously refused. If he was PUNCHEd as he claims, he would have had a red mark right then and there and they should have sought medical attention. Since medical attention was sought 30 hours later, I find it hard to believe this kid was hurt by Tigger.

wedway71

Ok, then wouldn't protocol for Disney then to offer medical assistance THREE times? The family obviously refused. If he was PUNCHEd as he claims, he would have had a red mark right then and there and they should have sought medical attention. Since medical attention was sought 30 hours later, I find it hard to believe this kid was hurt by Tigger.

His red mark was probably from when his Dad hit him in the hotel room after the ordeal for screwing around.:hammer:

"Now rememba,Tigga did this!"

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Seriously people, watch the YouTube video and compare it to the video the NEWS MEDIA plays. They cut out the part where the father jumps into the scene and does something to Tigger's head. How convenient this is left out.
Do you have a link? The ones I keep pulling up are the edited news footage.

GothMickey

Thanks. I had not seen that version yet. I would love to see the next 20 seconds on the tape.

Me too. I am looking the net for a version that shows the longer video. However, I doubt it exists because the father's made up story would have a major blow to it. This additional 20 seconds blows a hole in their credibility. The father and son were up to no go.

askmike1

There is another report on WESH.
  • According to the lawyer, the extra witness is claiming that Tigger signaled to his Handler that he wanted to go on break. The handler wasn't paying attention & that is the time when he struck the kid/fell/whatever.
  • He is asking for unspecified money damages (ie, we don't know how much yet)
  • The OC investigation will hinge on whether or not there was probable cause that the CM meant to hit the kid.
You seem like the perfect leech, er, person for the job.
Ummmm.......I believe those were the type of name-callings that Mom warned us against.

And as everyone knows... if you turn your back, your arms and torso will follow... and that ends up pushing into the kid.
Ummm...then I must be superman or something because I am able to turn my back over and over without moving any other body parts.:)

PigletIsMyCat

There is another report on WESH.
  • According to the lawyer, the extra witness is claiming that Tigger signaled to his Handler that he wanted to go on break. The handler wasn't paying attention & that is the time when he struck the kid/fell/whatever.
  • He is asking for unspecified money damages (ie, we don't know how much yet)
  • The OC investigation will hinge on whether or not there was probable cause that the CM meant to hit the kid.
Ummmm.......I believe those were the type of name-callings that Mom warned us against.

Ummm...then I must be superman or something because I am able to turn my back over and over without moving any other body parts.:)

Firstly, how does this extra witness know that Tigger was signaling his 'handler' at all? Could he have been waving? Since characters do not talk, the public (and, heck, a good chunk of fellow cast members) often do not know what a costumed character is trying to get across. I think that this witness is not going to help the cause at all. One cannot turn their back over and over.

Also, about keeping your other body parts still when you turn your back? Turn your back on someone. You twist at the waist. Since your arms etc. are on your torso, which is above your waist, they follow in the same direction as you are turning. You cannot keep your arms, shoulders, chest, neck, or head in the same space as you turn your torso to 'turn your back' on someone.

wedway71

Firstly, how does this extra witness know that Tigger was signaling his 'handler' at all? Could he have been waving? Since characters do not talk, the public (and, heck, a good chunk of fellow cast members) often do not know what a costumed character is trying to get across. I think that this witness is not going to help the cause at all. One cannot turn their back over and over.

Also, about keeping your other body parts still when you turn your back? Turn your back on someone. You twist at the waist. Since your arms etc. are on your torso, which is above your waist, they follow in the same direction as you are turning. You cannot keep your arms, shoulders, chest, neck, or head in the same space as you turn your torso to 'turn your back' on someone.

Little bity thread drift here-"Billy Joel=God"--im sitting here right now listening to one of my fave cds-Billy Joel-songs in the addict:wave:

smk

I gotta tell you guys...I am from their hometown and know of the family. They are WELL known around town for causing trouble and their kids are always in trouble in class...people in town are NOT backing them!
Really? I am shocked I tell you! I thought this family was totally on the up and up:rolleyes: .

BeckyLSawyer

I gotta tell you guys...I am from their hometown and know of the family. They are WELL known around town for causing trouble and their kids are always in trouble in class...people in town are NOT backing them!

You know, those are the facts that can turn a lawsuit around. If Tigger is planning on suing the family (which I would!) then proving that the kid is in trouble at school and around town would win him that case...

Maybe Tigger should do some research in New Hampshire public records!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
WHAT? I just watched the `video` for the first time. I`m oblivious to all the discussions about it, so here`s my humble opinion.

1) Slap - nah. I would even go so far as to say it was accidental contact on both parts.

2) Press - here we go again. The media hunt for a story - any - story. Make Disney the bad guys again. They should take up ambulance chasing. They`d be really good at it.

3) Family - milk it for all you can. Give great soundbites to the press. Do pieces to camera. Pleed how you `don`t expect it at Disney` blah blah. As for `how hard did he hit you?` - `pretty hard`...... OH C'MON! GROW UP!

Isn`t it about now Universal step in - with TV cameras in tow - and offer the family a week at the Hard Rock Hotel? That`d be the perfect ending to this sorry attention seeking, money grabbing no-story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom