Tigger Punches Guest??

Damien666

Ok, after reading and seeing everything I can tell this won't end well for the family once this goes to trial.

I saw the first videos that came out and they are much longer then the new ones that the news are showing. The first videos did show Tigger patting Jerry's shoulder and shaking his hand after the contact.

As we all can tell the kid has that "Up to no good" smirk on his face throughout the video even after the contact. He was doing something wrong to Tigger and Tigger did act in the right way. When something wrong is going behind their back they have to turn around and move the arm away. I've seen it done before. Now the teen was standing a bit apart from Tigger, since he had a grip on Tigger he got pulled towards Tigger when he turned around. Thus his head was pulled accidentally in range of Tigger's paw that was aiming to move the arm.

I'm really disgusted at the newer news videos since they only show you what the father wants you to see. (Not going to include the mother on this one since she probably doesn't want anything to do with this.)

However I really like the recent YouTube video posted since it add's a bit more to the family. What on earth was the father doing on Tigger's head?!

As for the medication, I did read somewhere on this message board that the family denied medical treatment from Disney when asked.

I really hope this family does not get a penny from Disney, that and I also hope Jerry realizes that his father is just going media crazy with this. When you lie, it's like holding a anvil over your head. The more you carry on the lie, the bigger the anvil gets. If the lie is caught, then that anvil comes crashing down on you.

Seeing how Jerry couldn't even look at the camera talking about the medication, it looks like his arms are getting weak holding such a thing.

That and hearing the family's town is not supporting them since they are troublemakers to begin with is just adding to failure at a trial.

All my support and prayers go to the CM of course, I do hope he keeps his job since I feel the characters play a HUGE role in spreading the Magic around. I may be 17, but I will always get pictures with the characters since all of the times I've been in WDW, the characters have always given me the most memorable moments at WDW. From bouncing with Tigger to dancing with Pluto, those are memories I will never forget and I truly thank whoever were "Friends" of the characters since they really put the Magic in WDW.:sohappy:

This was on my school morning news lol. My school has this news thing every morning for about three minutes and they usually have boring stuff on it like how cows have accents in Europe and crap like that...but sence I'm a Disney person I found it quite interesting. Only I heard Tigger punched a little boy instead of a punky teen, and the photo they showed had a guy in a Pooh costume on the ground (I couldn't see much 'cause I sit on the opposite side of the room where the TV is but I saw something yellow blurry in TV and a kid said, "Awwwww Winnie the Pooh's dead...") Anyway...my laptop won't play the stupif video on that site for some reason so I can't get much of the story. T_T

mousebymarriage

Looks like the kid is hanging on pretty tight to the back of Tiggers costume, so he must have been doing something. These characters put up with a lot of stuff from disney guests and what ever this kid was doing he is old enough to know to behave himself, he probably deserved it!

JimboJones123

I am feeling a "Street Fighters of the Magic Kingdom" video game coming on.

BVGames should get right on this.

Instead of a Haymaker, Tigg lays out the "TTFN" AYE-RUKKEN!

Glasgow

Okay - I tried to avoid this thread like the plague but after seeing it was 50 pages I just had to read a little bit.

This is both sad and funny at the same time. Talk about being under the microscope.

lilclerk

Anyway...my laptop won't play the stupif video on that site for some reason so I can't get much of the story. T_T

Try looking for it on Youtube. I couldn't get it to work on the local6.com site on my home computer either, but it does here on my work computer. Weird, since my computer is FAR better than this one, haha.

Dukeblue1016

Glad to see this thread is back. So, where is the link that shows Disney is not going to sue the family?

Seriously, I don't see why Disney doesn't sue this family for everything their worth forcing them to become homeless and the father to be a bum on the street...

this makes me angry... solid message you send to your family "hey son... you're a complete punk, try to get Tigger to hit you so we can Sue disney because we're the worst human beings on earth!!"

Scumbags

StrGazer0109

This is Crazy

:hammer: I have seen soooo many videos of this. The long version and the short. In all of them the teen has that "haha im up to no good" look on his face! and when you watch really close you can see Tigger get pulled back a little, and the teens hand keeps moving until Tigger grabs it to make him stop. The teens father need to give his son some extra discipline instead of worrying about his 15 mins of fame!! Also if you read all the forums on this, you will see that not even their town supports thier story. Are you kidding me!!! I hope this goes to court so that they Get Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!

Star

GothMickey

Seriously, I don't see why Disney doesn't sue this family for everything their worth forcing them to become homeless and the father to be a bum on the street...

this makes me angry... solid message you send to your family "hey son... you're a complete punk, try to get Tigger to hit you so we can Sue disney because we're the worst human beings on earth!!"

Scumbags

:eek: I'd watch that name calling..... even though it is true :)

Wilt Dasney

That'd show 'em, especially the mom and those two little kids who clearly are part of this insidious conspiracy.

Walt would definitely approve.

GothMickey

That'd show 'em, especially the mom and those two little kids who clearly are part of this insidious conspiracy.

Walt would definitely approve.

I cannot see Disney suing this family. The CM on the other hand, YES. He is being defamed, dragged through the mud and it is uncalled for. He should sue them for loss of wages as well.

Jekyll

My concern in all of this is that this will mark an end to the playful nature of those CM's in the suits. I've had great experiences with Stitch, Chip & Dale, Minnie and Mickey. They are always playful and fun. What if for now on they just stand there let you to take a picture and no more interaction? What a waist this will be because of some stupid trash looking for a pay day.

PhotoDave219

You know, those are the facts that can turn a lawsuit around. If Tigger is planning on suing the family (which I would!) then proving that the kid is in trouble at school and around town would win him that case...

Maybe Tigger should do some research in New Hampshire public records!

Juveinille Records are usually sealed or redacted (With LCSO Juvie Booking Sheets aren't publically available) and at any case in Criminal Proceedings, prior bad acts aren't admissable. However, in a civil proceeding, you can use the Discovery period as a tool to dig up records and the what not.

As for Tigger himself, he'll probably want to crawl under a rock and wait for this all to blow away.

Here's a better question..... or line of thought. Did Disney "comp" the guest with Guest Relations, etc? Did they "threaten" disney with the release of this video? Did they get anything at all? Could any extortion charges be filed against the accusers? Will charges be brough for filing a false report - if it can be proved that it was false or was a shakedown?

mrtoad

I personally don't think it was a thought out thing in advance in terms of let's sue Disney. I think it is one of two things.

1) The kid decided it would be funny and yank or open the back of Tigger's costume and in the resulting actions took place. The father as stated in his first comments thought the kid did something to prevoke it and the kid lied and as parents sometimes do, totally believed the kid and decided to go after Disney.

2) Same as above accept the father knows the kid did something but sees this as a way to go at Disney.

If it were planned ahead of time they would have acted on the spot that they were injured.

JimboJones123

Did they "scout" the characters and decide to "Pop Tigger's Top"? When that backfired, this was the next best thing? This keeps looking worse and worse.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom