Tigger Punches Guest??

jrobb

tiggerpunchdj1.jpg

rlaeromech

Tigger hits like a girl?

someone previosly posted that if it was a deliberate punch, then Tiger hits like a girl. Has anyone thought that maybe in this case that could be true, maybe tigger is hitting like a girl because.......... Has it been officially confirmed that the CM is male? I know the recording of the call mentions he, but the caller from Disney could be making a blanket statement. I wonder how upset the father would be if he found out his son was clocked by a girl and there is a tape of his son saying " I could still feel it even through the glove" He would probably sue for emotional damage to his son. Go figure.

radiohost

All this hype and no lawsuit????? they better suit with all the trouble they started.....

Wonder what the networks will say tomorrow morning? If rosie o'donell will throw in her two cents.....

should be fun to watch!!!!!!:cool:

Wilt Dasney

someone previosly posted that if it was a deliberate punch, then Tiger hits like a girl. Has anyone thought that maybe in this case that could be true, maybe tigger is hitting like a girl because.......... Has it been officially confirmed that the CM is male? I know the recording of the call mentions he, but the caller from Disney could be making a blanket statement. I wonder how upset the father would be if he found out his son was clocked by a girl and there is a tape of his son saying " I could still feel it even through the glove" He would probably sue for emotional damage to his son. Go figure.

The height range for Tigger is among the higher for characters, from what I've heard. It's possible this could be a female but less likely than with other characters.

Also, I think BeckyLSawyer posted earlier that she knows the CM in question, and that it is a he.

BeckyLSawyer

Seriously, read the article that accompanies the video. They name the CM. Michael J. Fedelem. Believe me, he's a guy.

And he can sue all he wants. He denied medical treatment at Disney. They'll do thier usual, "Too bad, so sad. Denied treatment on property? Prove it didn't happen after you left property."

And ALSO, in the close up that they've started showing on the news you can CLEARLY see that Tigger barely brushes the kid's glasses with the paw, not even enough to knock them off. So much for punching!

MagliteL13

The height range for Tigger is among the higher for characters, from what I've heard. It's possible this could be a female but less likely than with other characters.

Also, I think BeckyLSawyer posted earlier that she knows the CM in question, and that it is a he.

It's a he.

GoofyFan1

Add WPTZ, channel 5 in Plattsburgh, NY to the list of stations running the story now:rolleyes:

Being so close to NH our station is bound to go out and find somebody who knows the Monacos or has been slugged by Tigger in the past.

rlaeromech

"its a he"

Darn, would've been poetic justice if it was a she.

Thanks for the info. Either way, I just can't see it being unprovoked. That kid is doing something behind his back. I work with teens and when I see a smile like that, my alarms go off, they are up to something most of the time. That is NOT a, "Wow, this is cool to get my picture taken with Tigger" smile.

All this hype and no lawsuit????? they better suit with all the trouble they started.....

Wonder what the networks will say tomorrow morning? If rosie o'donell will throw in her two cents.....

should be fun to watch!!!!!!:cool:

It was said on the local news WMUR Channel 9 here in the great state were that jerk of a kid lives said that the dad has filed a clam and has gotten a lawyer in Orlando.

I feel bad to live in the same state as that kid. But soon i wont live here anymore.:sohappy:

wedway71

Unless the Tigger was just released from a Mental Hospital I cant see why a character for no reason would just hit someone expecially while being on video.That doesnt make any sense to me.
I think we need to here from Tigger what happened.If you look at the video Tigger is holding this kids one arm and it looks more like a defense push away than a hit.
My son is very well behaiived and if he was "hit" by Tigger my first reaction would not be what did my son do like this Dad did.

rlaeromech

oh and I love the new avatar and the T-shirt ideas.

How about,

I sued Disney and all I got was this lousy T-shirt

the back could say... Good thing they didn't counted sue.

seabee1

Good point there.. of course, the family CUTS the tape to show the media what they WANT you to see... How do we know Tigger didn't try to shake the kid's hand or give him a hug... SINCE THE CHARACTERS CANNOT TALK IN COSTUME.....

The local news here in Maine just ran this, and I have watched it several times on the internet. I have to say and my husband says it as well. You can see the kid fooling around, and Tigger is clearly stopping him from doing something behind Tigger. He grabs the arm to immideately stop him and then turns to almost let the kid know, DON'T, as he is turning his hand, paw whatever, hits the kids face. Not because he was "punching" him, but because it was in the way. The news ran a bit more of the tape then what I have seen online and Tigger holds the kid's hand like he is trying to communicate with him. Even the mother said she thought the kid did something. Of course the kid is going to say he didn't do anything. What kid would admit to messing with a character to his parents. Especially a parent who is causing a HUGE scene. The kid pulled a bonehead move and now the parents are going nuts. I just hope that Disney really checks this video out and the CM isn't fired. We just got back from a trip and I was apalled at the behavior I witnessed concerning pre-teens/teens and characters. Kids are real brats now a days, and the parents are oblivious. I am sorry, but it is true. Before ya'll rake me over the coals I am a parent, not a single, non parent visitor.

wedway71

Someone needs to overlay the video with.....

EVERYONE WAS KUNG FOO FIGHTING-DA DA DA DA DA
THEY WERE FAST AS LIGHTNING DA DA DA DA DA

GenerationX

Yahoo! has picked up the story, as well. I watched the video a couple more times, and I still believe the same thing I posted 70,000 posts ago - Tigger was reaching for the kid's shoulder/arm to push it away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom