Tigger Punches Guest??

BeckyLSawyer

Welcome to Twisting My Words 101. I think everyone else knew what I meant. Going to Webster is just a cheap way to make an argument where none is to be found. I said what I said, and I meant what I said. Don't be saying that I am defining 'hit' by a definition you found. As for self-defense, that means (if I'm not missing anything) the hit was intentional, not accidental. And according to what others have said in this thread, hitting by a CM is not tolerated.

Personally, I see Disneydata's point. You don't seem to be open to any new ideas. And it seems like you're the only one who thinks that Tigger should be fired for self-defense. Disney can't do that, can't fire him unless he's convicted.

disneydata

Ok! I so wanna make that shirt now... Lol! I wonder if it would be bad form...

Disneydata? Bad form?
It should say "I got OWNED by Tigger and all I got was this lousy t-shirt." with some funny pictures on it (I have some ideas). I'll make up a rough sketch and send it over later (maybe tomorrow). I even have some tshirt x-fer paper!

disneydata

Personally, I see Disneydata's point. You don't seem to be open to any new ideas. And it seems like you're the only one who thinks that Tigger should be fired for self-defense. Disney can't do that, can't fire him unless he's convicted.
Oh, so he did post.

I (heart) user block.

BeckyLSawyer

It should say "I got OWNED by Tigger and all I got was this lousy t-shirt." with some funny pictures on it (I have some ideas). I'll make up a rough sketch and send it over later (maybe tomorrow). I even have some tshirt x-fer paper!

LOL, yay! I have some transfer paper too! We'll get together and do something with it.

askmike1

Again not necessarily fired but at least removed from a position with that much human-contact. Or perhaps, temporarily suspended from a position with that much human contact. (Or if on the other hand it was accidental, at least forced to apologize). All depends on exactly what happened. "Self defense" can mean a lot of things.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Again not necessarily fired but at least removed from a position with that much human-contact. Or perhaps, temporarily suspended from a position with that much human contact. (Or if on the other hand it was accidental, at least forced to apologize).

Why should he apologize if he did nothing wrong?

askmike1

Why should he apologize if he did nothing wrong?
If it was self defense, he almost certainly purposefully hit the kid. Provoked or not, a CM should not be doing that while working.

And why drag this whole thing out when all the family says they want is a simple apology?

BeckyLSawyer

Again not necessarily fired but at least removed from a position with that much human-contact. Or perhaps, temporarily suspended from a position with that much human contact. (Or if on the other hand it was accidental, at least forced to apologize).

He can't apologize. He's under contractual obligation that states that he is unable to speak to the press or the family. We all are, as CMs. If he did speak to the media, or the family he would be sued by Disney, at least thats what the paperwork says.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
If it was self defense, he almost certainly purposefully hit the kid. Provoked or not, a CM should not be doing that while working.

And why drag this whole thing out when all the family says they want is a simple apology?

They got several apologies. Just not from Tiggers friend. :rolleyes:

This is why most people think that this family is only out to get their 15 minutes of fame.

Brian_B

Actually, if you look at the video carefully, the boy moves back and to the left...back and to the left....back and to the left. Experts are working on a "magic paw" theory - my guess is that there was ANOTHER Tigger, probably on that grassy knoll...

Move over, Zapruder.

GoofyFan1

"Tigger, a Disney character known for his high jumps and ferocious speed, punched a boy from New Hampshire in the face."

Let's go back to the tape....If Tigger is known for this, he may have hit him more than once.

Good thing Mike Tyson wasn't in the suit, we'd be looking for the kid's ear.

mrerk

Premium Member

According to the story on the Fox affiliate in Boston the family has hired an attorney.:( The report also stated the family is still in FL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom