Tigger Punches Guest??

Pongo

This morning my sister called me from IRELAND to ask if Tigger was okay. (She knows that he's one of my friends.) The world already knew.

JEEEEEZ!

What happened to the REAL news?!

I mean... NO ONE WAS EVEN HURT! THE KID WAS LAUGHING!

:veryconfu

Sheesh. The world these days...

Mad Stitch

I just saw this as a news teaser for my local 11 o’clock news. I knew someone here would have already posted the video.

The kid was definitely doing something behind Tigger’s back out of the view of the camera. He has a smirk on his face the whole time.

radiohost

7b6cf7b7.jpg

Tigger being a "made man" has since returned to the area and has been conducting high level meetings with 'RadCard' & 'Panama' to determine his next move...

Besides.....He tiggered the whole thing!!!!!!

BeckyLSawyer

Okay! New update!

The news here put audio INTO the tape that they had left out earlier. It is audio of the father warning the kid not to be so rough with the characters BEFORE Tigger reacts!

And it goes on to say that the family is making claims that the kid spent the night in the hospital because his neck was hurting. In order for him to get off of property, he had to deny medical treatment three times, such is the Disney way. So, if he denied medical treatment, then went to the hospital, it's one of those, "Too bad, so sad. Prove it happened here."

And now they're pressing to sue Disney. So much for not wanting money!

Also, there is a full-blown investigation against the KID now. Yay!

Okay! New update!

The news here put audio INTO the tape that they had left out earlier. It is audio of the father warning the kid not to be so rough with the characters BEFORE Tigger reacts!

And it goes on to say that the family is making claims that the kid spent the night in the hospital because his neck was hurting. In order for him to get off of property, he had to deny medical treatment three times, such is the Disney way. So, if he denied medical treatment, then went to the hospital, it's one of those, "Too bad, so sad. Prove it happened here."

And now they're pressing to sue Disney. So much for not wanting money!

Also, there is a full-blown investigation against the KID now. Yay!

That's pretty much what I was thinking earlier when the father said "at first he was mad at his son".... go figure! That kid is a troublemaker and that father is out for some Disney cash.

Connor002

Well, this place turned into a mad house, I see.:lookaroun
My "loosing balance" theory seems to have caught on.
And I've seen my bad joke quota for the month.

Erika

Sheesh. The world these days...

Well, if this thread is any indication... :lookaroun

I don't know what's going on this weekend but the constant bickering is getting really old. It is OK to disagree but please find a way to express yourselves with some respect, for this site, for the subject matter, and for other posters. People will take you more seriously and you might even learn something from each other.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom