Tigger Punches Guest??

BeckyLSawyer

Tigger could probably hardly even SEE the kids head to punch it. Seriously. What a crap story.

Actually, the vision in that costume is through the small brown part of the nose (made public in the '04 molestation trial). His nose was pointing above the kid's head. Tigger couldn't have seen him at all.

MickeyJman06

You said it, I didn't. I just commented on your post. That's fair, hun.
you spelled huh wrong,
it's just i used to be a king, now im a the guy in the booby trap.
why did you comment? some people quit because people are being rude to them.
being rude is not nice- playhouse disney
i'm just asking if you can be a little bit nicer to me,
my life is horrible right now, don't make it worse

askmike1

No, I didn't follow him. Listen to what the Dad asks the son on air!
Yeah, and he could have asked his son that exact same question multiple times (as many parents do).

I have Internet Explorer 7, and have never had a problem viewing videos before. Can someone give me some advice on what I can do so I can see this infamous Tigger video?
Well, you have two options.
A) Open this link with Media Player, winamp or some other software.
or the more sensible option....
B) Download firefox. ;)

1) Exactly. There IS evidence. You said there was none in his defense. If it's evidence for both sides ...
I meant that the tape is open to interpretation.

2) hit v: to cause to come into contact b : to deliver (as a blow) by action c : to apply forcefully or suddenly
I hit a guest a few days ago as they turned one way and I turned another way. By your definition and interpretation, I should be fired ("but there is no excuse whatsoever for a CM to hit a guest"). You said if it were in self-defense, he should be fired. He's not going to be fired and OSCO called it self-defense.
Welcome to Twisting My Words 101. I think everyone else knew what I meant. Going to Webster is just a cheap way to make an argument where none is to be found. I said what I said, and I meant what I said. Don't be saying that I am defining 'hit' by a definition you found. As for self-defense, that means (if I'm not missing anything) the hit was intentional, not accidental. And according to what others have said in this thread, hitting by a CM is not tolerated.

In the video right before it cuts out Tigger reaches his right hand up and does something.. did he pat the kid on the head or what? Hit him again? hmm

BeckyLSawyer

you spelled huh wrong,
it's just i used to be a king, now im a the guy in the booby trap.
why did you comment? some people quit because people are being rude to them.

i'm just asking if you can be a little bit nicer to me,
my life is horrible right now, don't make it worse

Well, think of it this way. It could always be worse. At least YOU'RE not Tigger!

And I didn't say "huh", I said "hun", like the short of "honey", a term of endearment. And don't get excited, it was sarcasm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom