News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
Wouldn't surprise me if they were recurring as a little "side-story" like the bird or Pluto and the picnic basket in Runaway Railway. I think we can expect a few of those side-plot Easter eggs.
Back before things supposedly changed, I fully expected a B-plot side story to be Louis finding his trumpet or rather us counting how many times the instrument shows up throughout the attraction. Not ruling it out.

I like it when they do those. It makes me want to ride it again to see what I missed.

As long as it doesn't become the norm. I think it'd be a fun addition.

Last edited:

tanc

I have two tickets to use at anytime in WDW, and I'd like to see this ride. Thing is, I have a feeling the VQ for this will be as hard as ROTR to get. I hope it opens at a reasonable time and that they're not rushing to get things done.

Brer Oswald

I have two tickets to use at anytime in WDW, and I'd like to see this ride. Thing is, I have a feeling the VQ for this will be as hard as ROTR to get. I hope it opens at a reasonable time and that they're not rushing to get things done.
I can’t imagine it will be anywhere near as hard to get for a variety of reasons:

1) The ride system has proven to be efficient and reliable over the past 30 years. It’s also a long ride, and as a result, a high capacity ride.

2) The demand for a rethemed ride will always be lower than a new ride. Especially when comparing IPs (PatF vs Star Wars).

3) It’s opening in a park with better capacity and more in demand attractions compared to Hollywood Studios.

The only way that the VQ becomes hard to get is if they artificially “increase” demand by offering far fewer boarding groups than the ride can actually support. I don’t think they are silly enough to do that.

Surferboy567

2) The demand for a rethemed ride will always be lower than a new ride. Especially when comparing IPs (PatF vs Star Wars).

The only way that the VQ becomes hard to get is if they artificially “increase” demand by offering far fewer boarding groups than the ride can actually support. I don’t think they are silly enough to do that.
To play devils advocate, in reference to #2. If it’s a good ride (jury is still out on that) people will come also rethemed rides based on liked properties get consistent lines. See Malestrom to frozen I’m in no way saying PATF is comparable to the IP’s you listed just an observation.

Brer Oswald

To play devils advocate, in reference to #2. If it’s a good ride (jury is still out on that) people will come also rethemed rides based on liked properties get consistent lines. See Malestrom to frozen I’m in no way saying PATF is comparable to the IP’s you listed just an observation.
To be fair, Frozen is Frozen, and Maelstrom just felt like it was there most of the time (as opposed to Splash which was always a headliner).

Smiley/OCD

Correct…whether or not TBA is equal, better or worse than Splash, it won’t matter because it will still be an E ticket in the park. The argument will continue LONG after we’re gone…I’ll be honest, if it’s subpar, I’ll still ride it considering I’m in the park for the day…the question will be if we ride it several times per day(like we did with splash), or treat it like iasw…

Dear Prudence

They were likely going off of outdated plans and information. Most of what has come out since suggests that everything being used for this attraction was fabricated specifically for it. I’d love to be proven wrong but it’s not looking likely. 10 at most for Disneyland, and only the possums (and a frog or two) at WDW if anything.
I mean, honestly, the whole project is sloppy and haphazard, and I wouldn't be surprised if everything changes twice a day on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom