Things that gross you out in WDW.

Britt

LOL! Im one of those 'breastfeeders'. Although Im generally pretty discreet, it's HARD to be discreet at Disney World when it's sweltering hot, long walks to get into a nursing room. No way am I covering up my sons head in that FL heat, nor am I wearing multiple layers (the way I normally would) to Disney World.

The 'breast-feeders' who feel it is fine to breastfeed their child anywhere. I remember seeing it a little too much at WWTBAM once...

jonesenon4

large people in spandex shorts and half shirts biggest gross out of all for me.on the other side though turkey legs are outstanding must have one every trip.next trip 12/12/12 counting down the days.:D

ddrongowski

People that wear inappropriate clothes for the size of their bodies. I try not to hate on overweight people, I used to be one, but when you are wearing a skin-tight tank top and short shorts and are 150 lbs+, you shouldn't wear that in public.

Also the poeple that wear clothes that are to skimpy. Like Brazillians with their butt cheeks hanging out, and neck lines that go to their belly buttons. Its a family theme park not a pole dancer strip joint.

wdwmomof3

1.) smelly people
2.) Turkey legs
3.) people standing to close to me in line
4.) people changing dirty diapers out in the open or near food areas.
5.) people not being covered properly. (keep it PG people)
6.) watching some people eat. I can get sick thinking about it.
7.) dirty bathrooms. Most are clean but sometimes you can catch one at the wrong time. :eek:

The MaD Hatter

Watching kids do the ole "pick and eat" is pretty bad but watching them do the "pick and wipe" is even worse. Makes you wonder how many boogers have been spread over WDW over the years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom