Things that gross you out in WDW.

EOD K9

I'm too lazy to read the thread....but just thinking about touching all those handrails. Also, the interactive area of "Pooh" with the honey covered walls. Just think about all those grubby little hands touching it. Thats why hand sanitizer is a must!!!!

FitzherbertFreak

I'm too lazy to read the thread....but just thinking about touching all those handrails. Also, the interactive area of "Pooh" with the honey covered walls. Just think about all those grubby little hands touching it. Thats why hand sanitizer is a must!!!!
Haha yeah! After I touch the "honey" I sometimes think I'm feeling the germs on my hands. :p

FettFan

If it makes you guys feel better, I was exposed to "Alligator Sausage" at the Superdome this past weekend in New Orleans.

You think a turkey leg is bad? At least you can tell the difference between a Turkey leg and Chicken, LOL.

Real alligator, when cooked properly is actually quite delicious.

The trouble is only a handful of people can cook it properly. :p

LucyBC

People who forget the basics of hygiene while on vacation (I KNOW you where tired but a quick shower and some deodorant won't take more than a few minutes)

Barefoot people in bathrooms (I don't walk barefoot in the hotel room, even less in the bathroom)

Those nice ladies who decide that the CS table is the exact right spot to change their babies.

People who actually believe in the 5 second rule.

Moms breastfeeding in public areas (although I have a problem with this anywhere, not only Disney. Who wants to see boobies right after lunch?)

ddbowdoin

Picture-54.png

71dsp

When people walk around barefoot I cant handle it especially in the bathroome at the water parks. Dont people realize how dirty the ground is?

^^ This +1000. I guess I get it from my military days. I don't even walk barefoot outside to get the mail.

As for the bathroom, I've seen people take food and drinks into the bathroom, set it on the counter, do their business then leave. Bleh. Food does not belong in the bathroom regardless if it's open, closed, sealed up, etc.

1.) smelly people
2.) Turkey legs
3.) people standing to close to me in line
4.) people changing dirty diapers out in the open or near food areas.
5.) people not being covered properly. (keep it PG people)
6.) watching some people eat. I can get sick thinking about it.
7.) dirty bathrooms. Most are clean but sometimes you can catch one at the wrong time. :eek:

Have to agree with most of these. Especially the lack of hygiene combined with lack of personal space in line.

One other thing. Had a couple of teens in front of us at Toy Story Mania that couldn't keep their hands off each other. I'm not opposed to showing affection for one's SO, but use good judgment. It's a family park, and you have families all around you with young kids.

Also, heard a guy in the bathroom near the Tomorrowland Speedway getting violently ill in the bathroom stall. While I was washing my hands, he leaves the stall and leaves the bathroom without washing. Not washing after being in the bathroom is nasty enough, but seeing this happen put my stomach in knots for a little while. Bleh...

wdwmomof3

^^

Have to agree with most of these. Especially the lack of hygiene combined with lack of personal space in line.

One other thing. Had a couple of teens in front of us at Toy Story Mania that couldn't keep their hands off each other. I'm not opposed to showing affection for one's SO, but use good judgment. It's a family park, and you have families all around you with young kids.

Also, heard a guy in the bathroom near the Tomorrowland Speedway getting violently ill in the bathroom stall. While I was washing my hands, he leaves the stall and leaves the bathroom without washing. Not washing after being in the bathroom is nasty enough, but seeing this happen put my stomach in knots for a little while. Bleh...

Oh yes! Two very important things that I forgot. I don't mind a simple kiss and of course holding hands but if someone wants to make out please find a private place for that because I don't want to see it. DH and I keep it G rated in the parks which disappoints him I am sure. Just kidding!

About the hand washing thing, even my kids have noticed grownups not washing their hands after using the rest room. DH said that he saw men skipping it too and grossed him out. For this very reason I will forever carry hand sanitizer with me and use if frequently. Just think of the germs on the handles of the rides. :eek:

The "turkey" legs.

1) Watching a family share one, each taking a bite and passing it down to the next person.
2) When it's 100 degrees outside and watching people just naw on them like they haven't eaten in weeks, getting the "turkey" juice on them as it drips off the "meat."
3) The smell of the "turkey" legs.
4) The meat inside the "turkey" legs is all pink looks severely undercooked, plus all those bones that look like splintered wood, sticking out in all directions.
5) The fact that I have to put the word "turkey" in quotation marks, because I don't think it's real "turkey" at all. More like ostrich or emu.

Basically I find EVERYTHING about the "turkey" legs absolutely disgusting, revolting, and vile. :hurl:
YOU NAILED that one. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the post!!:eek:

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Admittedly, I haven't had the stomach to read all 34 pages, so this may have been mentioned once or twice.
What grosses me out (hubby even moreso) are women with unshaved under arms.
I know it's a cultural thing ... but yuck!

ratherbeinwdw

1.) smelly people
2.) Turkey legs
3.) people standing to close to me in line
4.) people changing dirty diapers out in the open or near food areas.
5.) people not being covered properly. (keep it PG people)
6.) watching some people eat. I can get sick thinking about it.
7.) dirty bathrooms. Most are clean but sometimes you can catch one at the wrong time. :eek:
The bathrooms at Pecos Bills are always dirty and stinky. I simply can't go in there anymore. It takes away my appetite. YUK

BrittanyRose428

Question for the people who don't wash their hands because they have purell or germ x....

Do you put the purell on after you leave the bathroom and meet up with your family again?

Why don't you just wash your hands and then put purell on if it bothers you that much?

People who touch the door without washing their hands because they are going to put purell on are the reason why door knobs are gross. If everyone just washed their hands it wouldn't be an issue. You can use a paper towel or elbow to turn on and off sinks if you have to, its way less gross than giving the impression that you just peed and aren't washing your hands.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom