Things that gross you out in WDW.

sublimesting

I saw a little kid playing in a urinal. Had his hands in the pee water and was playing with the urinal cake. Then he walked out. Somewhere, someone's son did this and they don't even know. Then he touched them and they ate food and he put those hands on the rides and railings and door handles. This is why people in general are pretty gross.

71dsp

About the hand washing thing, even my kids have noticed grownups not washing their hands after using the rest room. DH said that he saw men skipping it too and grossed him out. For this very reason I will forever carry hand sanitizer with me and use if frequently. Just think of the germs on the handles of the rides. :eek:

I always use paper towels to open the doors and what not. Teaching my kiddo to do the same.

Hulacat

I'm on the tall side- so standing in line behind a person with second or third day dirty hair smell (I try to stay away but people do finagle into spaces). Or just people who think that they can get away with wearing as little clothing as possible at WDW- and take it t the extreme. Especially old guys with hairy backs & necks.

wdwmomof3

I always use paper towels to open the doors and what not. Teaching my kiddo to do the same.
I do the same thing. One thing I do like about Disney is that some of their bathrooms don't even have doors leading to the outside which is great because that's one big germ pool that is avoided. I try to go to those if I can and I use paper towels on the others. I do this at all public bathrooms and I may look like a freako but I dont even care.:p

c-one

Admittedly, I haven't had the stomach to read all 34 pages, so this may have been mentioned once or twice.
What grosses me out (hubby even moreso) are women with unshaved under arms.
I know it's a cultural thing ... but yuck!
There's actually some science that suggests underarm hair wicks away sweat and its assorted stench, so I'd argue that it's actually LESS gross just to let it stay there.

Briangwen7

I would say People Dressed really badly, I mean you can be well dressed, look good and be conferrable!
Look a t my picture i was conferrable and was well dressed! :)

Graham9

One thing that grossed me was watching a family stop at Edy's Ice Cream at MK. One member was in an electric trolly because of his size - this guy was huge! Then got out of his chair to demoish his way through several ice creams and then got back in and left, moaning about people always commenting about his weight and how he hates being in a wheelchair.

tink729

Water parks in general gross me out, although I like to think that Disney's are cleaner than others. Hmm...other things that gross me out include turkey legs, eating food off the ground, very sweaty people bumping into you when it's crowded, and definitely line cutters!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Water parks in general gross me out, although I like to think that Disney's are cleaner than others. Hmm...other things that gross me out include turkey legs, eating food off the ground, very sweaty people bumping into you when it's crowded, and definitely line cutters!

??

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others,
By the time I finish my song?

tink729

??

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others,
By the time I finish my song?

Hahah this is what happens when I write things on here while over-tired. I started out with things that gross me out and ended up with things that annoy me...oops.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom