Things that gross you out in WDW.

Animaniac93-98

people that are not enjoying themselves..... people who are not having fun..... people that get upset in the happiest place on earth:king:

*rams stroller into your ankles until it upsets you at WDW*

Some good ones added:

-Love bugs, especially when they crawl all over your hotel room or the concrete (Astor Orbitor's queue comes to mind)

-Smokers (bad everywhere but the ones who don't follow the rules especially)

-bad smells of many varieties

I have however had the good fortune not to meet the infamous Brazilian tour groups. But my number one complaint is guests that simply check their brains at the gate and have no idea what to do once inside the park, with their kids, what to line up for etc. a little research goes a long way (and so does avoiding a minor heat stroke).

However, I still have fun! If I don't like a smell I can go to a place that smells good (bakery), I can squish the bugs, I can not go to a public restroom (wait to go back to hotel, the restaurant ones are cleaner though I've noticed) I can take the path less traveled by and escape the crowds and I can choose not to buy the Turkey Legs. The Brazilians? I don't know though.

brent2124

I agree with the smokers, brazilian tour groups, random liter, and the dress and smell of some guests. But turkey legs?:shrug: Really! :shrug:Seriously?:shrug:Your joking right?:shrug:Come on:shrug:For Real?:shrug: Ok maybe when you see a whole family sharing one that does gross me out but just turkey legs in general?:shrug:

Nemo14

When our kids were little, the wading pools at the resorts grossed us out. All those oozing diapers...:hurl:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
The number one thing that grosses me out at WDW is all the lovey-dovey couples! Get a room and stay there!* :mad:

*Has never been to WDW with someone 'romantically', so is just clearly jealous :eek:

Animaniac93-98

I agree with the smokers, brazilian tour groups, random liter, and the dress and smell of some guests. But turkey legs?:shrug: Really! :shrug:Seriously?:shrug:Your joking right?:shrug:Come on:shrug:For Real?:shrug: Ok maybe when you see a whole family sharing one that does gross me out but just turkey legs in general?:shrug:

You're gong to hurt your neck if you keep shrugging your shoulders that much.

They are not exactly the nicest smelling, cleanest foods to look at or guests eating them for that matter. I'm not saying it's worn for people to like them, just that I can personally do without them.

Iknewagirlnamed

People that wear inappropriate clothes for the size of their bodies. I try not to hate on overweight people, I used to be one, but when you are wearing a skin-tight tank top and short shorts and are 150 lbs+, you shouldn't wear that in public.

Turkey legs. Horrendous.

Smokers not smoking in designated areas.

VERY ignorant people not knowing what they are talking about.

People who don't flush toilets.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
What are things that you see sometimes in the parks or resorts that gross you out?

A few things that gross me out are

When people walk around barefoot I cant handle it especially in the bathroome at the water parks. Dont people realize how dirty the ground is?

Whe people let their children play in the fountains that shoot out of the ground in EPCOT, I dont know why but its probaly because they are barefoot again?

The finger thingy that scans your finger as you enter the park. Do you know how many fingers that scans each day! The smoking outside the non smoking areas. And watching people eat turkey legs. :lookaroun

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
People that wear inappropriate clothes for the size of their bodies. I try not to hate on overweight people, I used to be one, but when you are wearing a skin-tight tank top and short shorts and are 150 lbs+, you shouldn't wear that in public.
I am 5'9" and almost 160lbs... Not to pick a fight, but this is slightly offensive -- Especially from someone saying they were formerly overweight themselves.

the parks are usually clean when i go! but when people pick their nose and touch certain things like restaurant door handles etc. i also noticed most of the people ive seen do that are european!:hurl::hurl::hurl:

Iknewagirlnamed

I am 5'9" and almost 160lbs... Not to pick a fight, but this is slightly offensive -- Especially from someone saying they were formerly overweight themselves.

I apologize, it wasn't to offend anyone. Being the height you are, I'm sure you aren't overweight. I was thinking more of the people who are around 5 feet. I'm sorry to offend you. I am 5'4 and 130 lbs and even I won't wear short shorts and a tank top because I don't feel I am thin enough to wear that. I will only wear tops with short sleeves.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I apologize, it wasn't to offend anyone. Being the height you are, I'm sure you aren't overweight. I was thinking more of the people who are around 5 feet. I'm sorry to offend you. I am 5'4 and 130 lbs and even I won't wear short shorts and a tank top because I don't feel I am thin enough to wear that. I will only wear tops with short sleeves.
Honestly, sorry, I know you weren't trying to be offensive. Weight is such a relative thing. From seeing you posts since you joined, I know you weren't trying to be offensive. Coming from 205lbs to 155lbs has made me realize that weight is just a number. :eek: :D

disney4life2008

1) Body Odor of people while standing in line for a ride or show/parade. However, I really did not experience this at WDW in January at all - everyone took very good care of themselves.

2) Tour Groups PERIOD. To me, a tour group is 50 people or less. However, for Disney, Tour Groups are 500 or more. Beware of the infamous Brazillian Tour Groups PERIOD!

3) Any bathroom at WDW. I now its a bathroom but yea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom