Things everybody loves at WDW - except you

Mansion Butler

I understand your saying this and maybe its all psychological :lookaroun but I don't go to other water parks because I just don't think they are as clean as in Disney.
Some of them are, but not many. Just like amusement parks. There are lots of them, very few are as clean and nice as Disney. There are even a few that could have a subjective argument they are better, but that doesn't make the Magic Kingdom a waste of. . . whatever.

stargrl33

Splash Mountain. I went on it once. It was okay. I don't hate it and I will probably go on it again, BUT I don't understand people's obsession with it....:shrug:

Matt and Kelly

Wow~ I can't imagine hating that one!!!! Prob one of my faves in all the parks.

I could do without Thunder Mountain

I know, I know...I get a lot of flack for this one, but it's just not my cup of tea when I'm at Disney, iconic ride or not.

Thunder Mountain on the otherhand is something I cannot miss!

To each their own, I suppose.

tjnpd116

Vinylmation.
Hall of presidents
people that compare walt disney world to disney land / universal
anything that has to do with ellen, narrating a ride
captain eo

AlishaMisha

For me:
*Mickey Ice Cream Bars (look cute though. Even my Mr. Potatohead has one)
*Turkey Legs (taste like chemicals to me)
*Dumbo the Flying Elephant
*Tinkerbell as a stand alone character (unless she has something to do with the castle)
* Maleficent (I honestly don't get this)
*British Invasion - I think this is because I am not a huge Beatles fan. I guess I could see the appeal if I was a fan though.
*The Hollywood Brown Derby
*American Idol Experience
*The Grand Floridian - I usually walk in for 5 minutes every year to visit but I am usually ready to leave then. I just don't see what other people see I guess. Maybe because I am a frequent visitor/guest at The Mount Washington Resort, which is similar but way more beautiful in my opinion.

I am sure the more I think about it I could come up with more.

Disneykidder

Dole Whips~~

This was the first thing I though of when I read the thread title. OK, granted I have never tried them but I really have nooo desire to. :)

Tea Cups...I love roller coasters but I just cannot spin like that.

Thunder Mountain...kind of made me feel like I was being body slammed.

Vinylmation...don't understand the hype at all.

Roger321

Dislikes

I gotta say, I visited Huck Finn Island last year and the place is really a waste of valuable real estate. The idea of a space for kids to go exploring is excellent. Even an island is OK, but they need to give the place a serious upgrade with sounds, maybe some actors, interactive displays etc. I know there are a lot of people who love the place, but it has to be improved.

While I am at it, the Great Movie Ride at Hollywood Studios was a serious let down. The movie screens were of poor quality and off color, the sounds were loud and the animatronics were poorly done. This ride has one of the best themes anywhere, but like HF Island, it needs to be improved ASAP. :)

Mansion Butler

I gotta say, I visited Huck Finn Island last year and the place is really a waste of valuable real estate. The idea of a space for kids to go exploring is excellent. Even an island is OK, but they need to give the place a serious upgrade with sounds, maybe some actors, interactive displays etc. I know there are a lot of people who love the place, but it has to be improved.
Most depressing post in this thread.

:cry:

juniorthomas

Original Poster
Sorry I'm not a fan of Tower of Terror I would much rather tour the hotel than go on the ride.

~ Edit ~ I am also not interested in Lights, Motor, Action, Dinosaur, or Kali River

That's pretty interesting. You don't hear a lot of people who don't approve of ToT.

I agree about the hotel though. It would be great if they could actually build it out a bit and make a themed tour.

juniorthomas

Original Poster
THANK YOU!!
I never understood them. A few weeks ago they were on sale at a local Disney store and I almost bought one...just to see if maybe after I got it I would like them....Nope still dislike.

THIS TOO. Worst show ever. Maybe because I am a girl and not into cars but I really didn't like it.

Two of mine hasn't been said..

Tom Sawyer Island and Swiss Family Tree House.

I'm a guy and I thought LMA was pretty lame.

juniorthomas

Original Poster
I have to admit, I wasn't really that thrilled with a Dole Whip either. After reading so many positive things about them on these boards, I finally tried one expecting it to be this awesome experience...it turned out being more...."um...ok..that was it????"

That's exactly what happened to me. People on these forums rave about dole whips. My brother in law and I didn't even finish them (and we can eat anything.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom