Things everybody loves at WDW - except you

Tomi-Rocket

shocking.....

Shockingly enough I have never tried the dole whips yet! :eek: But maybe in Sept. I finally will be able to give my opinion on this subject, lol.

I dislike the Astro Orbiter, although I don't think that has cult like status. :shrug:

PurpleDragon

As far as dole whips, I only like them plain, not swirled with vanilla. I'm not a fan of creamcicles so the idea of citrus and dairy mixed is nauseating.

For me its stage shows, I've never been a fan of any stage shows. I know its the bread and butter of WDW but its just not my thing. >.>

dsnyfreak

i know everyone is going to think Im crazy but im gonna go out on a limb and go old school. I HATE FASTPASSES!!!! they make everyone elses day much longer!! especially the kids rides such as peter pan. i remember in the earlier pre-fastpass days, the lines would say 30 minutes and it would be 30 minutes not 45 or 50!!!! because there is no ryhme or reason to the fastpass lines, and ppl come in whenever they get there, there may a period in time say on peter pan where the lines moving at a decent pace( remember this is a revolving ride similar to buzz or the haunted mansion where the ships are on a continuing track) but then you get to a point where you can stand in the same spot in line for 15-20 minutes!!! why did we stop? there can't be that many hanicapped ppl getting on at the same time.!!! wth:brick::brick::mad::mad::mad::zipit::zipit:

amaley01

Poly :cry: - Don't get me wrong, I was so excited about staying there in Jan but really it didn't hold a candle to our previous stay at AK.

Poly :cry: - Don't get me wrong, I was so excited about staying there in Jan but really it didn't hold a candle to our previous stay at AK.

YES, thank you for saying Poly. I don't get any facet of this resort. It's nice, but not as nice or convenient as the Boardwalk/Yacht/Beach and nowhere near as nice as the Grand Floridian.

gamblepsu

I used to hate Body Wars.. made me sick everytime.

Hmmm.. something that still exists.... I'll go with....

Stich... oh wait, most people dislike that....
Lights, Motor Action... haven't met anyone who loves this either...

I GOT IT!

Blizzard Beach

I find Typhoon Lagoon so much better these days (and less crowded). Last time I went to Blizzard Beach the only enjoyable thing was the family raft ride. But not the 20 minute wait to take the ski lift.

Scuttle

I'm going to come out and say it, even if it means I'll earn the eternal ire of most of you reading this:

I don't really like dole whips.

What is something that everyone else seems to like, but you aren't particularly into? (Rides, food, anything...)

Dole whips are so overrated!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom