Things everybody loves at WDW - except you

skimbob

Fantasmic is much better in California. It is at the Rivers of Amercia so it is out in the open for all to see. You can walk up right before the show and still get a pretty good view. It also is done much better. I have seen the dvd of the show at Hollywood Studios and I am not going.

I am not a fan at all of the Main Street Electrical Parade. I was happy it left California. I thought Spectromagic was better.

WDW_Emily

Everybody at Walt Disney World seems to love pins and vinylmation. . . but me. :lookaroun

What the heck?
THANK YOU!!
I never understood them. A few weeks ago they were on sale at a local Disney store and I almost bought one...just to see if maybe after I got it I would like them....Nope still dislike.

The Lights, Motor Action stunt car show at the Studios. There's an hour of my life I'll never get back.
Other than that, I love everything at WDW!
THIS TOO. Worst show ever. Maybe because I am a girl and not into cars but I really didn't like it.

Two of mine hasn't been said..

Tom Sawyer Island and Swiss Family Tree House.

420WDW MONSTER

Fantasmic is much better in California. It is at the Rivers of Amercia so it is out in the open for all to see. You can walk up right before the show and still get a pretty good view. It also is done much better. I have seen the dvd of the show at Hollywood Studios and I am not going.

I am not a fan at all of the Main Street Electrical Parade. I was happy it left California. I thought Spectromagic was better.

only seen it at DL never at WDW, favorite show when i was young

420WDW MONSTER

test track was mentioned... Last year was my first time riding it, i was a little disappointed, i thought it was more a thrill ride than that.

I don't like saying it .....but i was a little disappointed when i had seen hall of presidents recently from back in the 90's... Don't know why, but i was.

Really dislike the tiki room under new management!

Aladin's magic carpet, even though my little one loves it.... A little bit of an eyesore for me.

Kali river rapids... Way to short!

But none of it could ever take 1 bit of enthusiasm and love i have for wdw!

bingo!

powlessfamily4

Vinylmation - ugh and I don't get the attractions to the pins.

I also hated Mission Space Extreme - I felt like I couldn't breathe.

Other then those I loves me some Disney World!! :)

pixiesteno

hte way the nasty vinylmation merchandise has taken over all the stores!

not really sure that I like Main Street Electric Parade as well as Spectromagic

Did not care for Chef Mickey's - too loud in morning or not enough coffee

Trail's End Restaurant - all my food tasted like the metal plate and most of the breakfast selections had way too much sugar involved, which is an issue if you have blood sugar problems. Actually cancelled our dinner ressies after eating there for breakfast

Susan Savia

#1 on my list would be the Dole Whip. Husband and I tried one a couple years back and were very disappointed in it. Never again.

#2 the Vinylmation stuff. Stood looking at them this past January wondering exactly what is the turn-on for them. Something to bring home to stick in a drawer and forget about, I guess.

#3 Soarin. :lookaroun Whats the big thrill here? We'd rather spend our time on Test Track!

crazgurl

- vinylmation - I just dont get it, they're ugly!!
- Illuminations - as someone else said, too much globe!
- test tracks - we drive crazier and on worse roads in Montreal!
- Anything snow white... I didn't like the movie as a kid, and I'm not fond of it now :shrug:

dreasons

I'm going to come out and say it, even if it means I'll earn the eternal ire of most of you reading this:

I don't really like dole whips.

What is something that everyone else seems to like, but you aren't particularly into? (Rides, food, anything...)
I have to admit, I wasn't really that thrilled with a Dole Whip either. After reading so many positive things about them on these boards, I finally tried one expecting it to be this awesome experience...it turned out being more...."um...ok..that was it????"

Lunamis

Vinylmation- I really do like pins, they are fun and good mementos of specific attractions, etc. The vinylmations looks forced and just not at all cute...

MSEP- I saw it last trip and the floats were not as interesting or elaborate as Spectro and the music was silly rather than layered and epic. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom