Things everybody loves at WDW - except you

mickeysbrother

- vinylmation - I just dont get it, they're ugly!!
- Illuminations - as someone else said, too much globe!
- test tracks - we drive crazier and on worse roads in Montreal!
- Anything snow white... I didn't like the movie as a kid, and I'm not fond of it now :shrug:

So True i will say montreal roads are way worse to anything in test track. And yup we drive way worse and way faster then that ride will ever go.

MrsWhiffo

Tattooed Disney Geekster
Turkey Legs, the look of them made me feel sick!

Club Cool, a bit pointless really.

But that is pretty much it, there are a few rides that I felt were a bit tacky but I still love em!

Walt Disney1955

Hall of Presidents!!!!

Maybe because im canadian????:shrug:

Hey I'm part of the Great White North too! An hour away from Toronto. I love Hall of Presidents. You know as much as I do that USA is our closest neighbour so we've heard all of our lives about Abraham Lincoln. To each his own though, but to me after seeing the Hall of Presidents even as a Canadian I am proud to be an American if that makes sense.:lol: The nostalgia and the history always leave me lifted up.

I really can't find anything to write here. I enjoy most of what Disney offers and I can't say I go against the grain on things that I seriously don't like. But the closest is this. I am not a huge fan of the parades during the day. Sure I'll check them out, but the sun is hot, the crowds are big and when the parade is going on that leaves a ton of rides open.

I LOVE Spectromagic and feel that one parade a day is necessary and never miss that one regardless. Different strokes for different folks. But I wouldn't suggest stopping the parade at all, it still has it's charm

Leianne

Spaceship Earth :lookaroun

(ducks and covers)

Wow~ I can't imagine hating that one!!!! Prob one of my faves in all the parks.

I could do without Thunder Mountain, and Test Track. And the river rapid ride at AK. (I dont like getting wet then walking around.)
I still do all of them because my DF loves them, and in turn he does Small World for me and Monsters Inc Laugh floor. (which I make him sit through a few times a visit.) :kiss:

Walt Disney1955

Wow~ I can't imagine hating that one!!!! Prob one of my faves in all the parks.

I could do without Thunder Mountain, and Test Track. And the river rapid ride at AK. (I dont like getting wet then walking around.)
I still do all of them because my DF loves them, and in turn he does Small World for me and Monsters Inc Laugh floor. (which I make him sit through a few times a visit.) :kiss:

Okay I'm sorry I see this on here all the time. Why is this term used? I am assuming it is one's significant other? If I talk about my wife I use the word "wife". I don't say DS or DH or whatever. Granted I am 30 years old and am not part of the street cred fad of texting but honestly why do people use this term?

Turkey Legs- I can't even stand looking at those things
Peter Pan ride- It's ok I just understand the fascination with it, I'd be ok if we skipped it
Wilderness Lodge- my kids loved this hotel, just wasn't my cup of tea I guess

MickeyPeace

I'm going to come out and say it, even if it means I'll earn the eternal ire of most of you reading this:

I don't really like dole whips.

What is something that everyone else seems to like, but you aren't particularly into? (Rides, food, anything...)

LOL. Did I open a flood gate? I started a similar thread 2 days ago but it was for things that shouldn't have achieved cult status.

I don't hate the Dole Whip. It's just ok. Nothing to write home about. I'm with you on this. Good for you for making this thread.

You are not a Dole Whip Stepford Wife.

ght

Count me in on not getting the Vinylmation stuff.

I don't like drops so I am not a fan of Splash or ToT. Jerky motion or spinning doesn't bother me so I love things like the Teacups or Indy at DL, but Pirates is about as much of a drop as I can stomach (literally).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom