Things everybody loves at WDW - except you

juniorthomas

Original Poster
LOL. Did I open a flood gate? I started a similar thread 2 days ago but it was for things that shouldn't have achieved cult status.

I don't hate the Dole Whip. It's just ok. Nothing to write home about. I'm with you on this. Good for you for making this thread.

You are not a Dole Whip Stepford Wife.

I didn't see your thread! Link away, sir.

I wonder if they were all getting paid by Dole to promote their foods? It would have to be a lot of money to get me on board with those...

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Dole Whips are terrible. Just terrible.

Test Track - What an incredible bore this ride is. I can never understand the 60+ minute waits.

Kev1417

Overrated
1) 100% agree with Test Track, probably Soarin for that matter as well.
2) Carousel of Progress. Only thing it's good for is a nap. Unless they can fix it up.

How about some underrated things?
1) The shaved ice in Japan is GREAT on a hot day. Same with gelato in Italy.
2) The jalepeno stuffed pretzels at Animal Kingdom.

SAV

Another vote for Fantasmic! Saw it once, wasn't impressed.

Don't get Vinylmation either.

Gotta stop this trend of people saying Dole Whips are bad...they aren't. They are a little piece of heaven right here on earth.

MickeyPeace

I didn't see your thread! Link away, sir.

I wonder if they were all getting paid by Dole to promote their foods? It would have to be a lot of money to get me on board with those...

Here you are kindred spirit, the link-
WDW Blogosphere Common Beliefs That Maybe Shouldn't Have Cult Status
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=699359

I have coined the term Dole Whip Stepford Wives. I think Dole paid the leader but the wives were brainwashed.

Mikester71

I absolutely can not stand the taste of the Turkey Legs. I tried one for the first time last trip back in March 2009 and thought I was going to be sick! :hurl:

And have to throw this out there...not ALL Canadians hate Hall Of Presidents! :ROFLOL:Could I live without it, sure. But after missing it last trip due to a refurbishment, I am actually looking forward to seeing it this trip! :wave:

MansionGoer13z

I like the Muppets and all, but the thing I can't stand though about them in WDW is the Muppet Vision 3D It needs a major upgrade

I also can't stand the former Star Tours, (I hope the upgrade helps...) last time I went I stayed in Tatooine Traders while everyone else rode it.

I also can't stand the Prime Time TV Diner and the Sci-Fi Diner @ DHS. I never saw the appeal in those, especially the Prime Time TV Diner.

I know this may have nothing to do with the Parks, but the T*REX Restaurant at DTD is another thing I could do without.

LilMommyBug

In addition to Dole Whips - I'd like to add:

• Boma
  • Parades
  • Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
  • Tower of Terror
  • Autograph Books
  • Kilimanjaro Safari
  • Tasting Coke at Epcot

NewfieFan

Dole Whips ~ I only gave it a little taste but didn't want anymore (I may try them again)

Fantasmic ~ It was entertaining but not enough that I would spend my whole evening lining up just to get into the theatre.

Mickey Crispy Treats ~ I can make better Rice Crispy squares at home. I don't know if it's the marshmallow they use or what but the taste just isn't there for me

mickey2008.1

carousel of progress-complete bore and annoying song
country bear jamboree- the absolute dumbest show i have ever seen!!!!
great movie ride

epcotWSC

Never been a fan of the parades. There are also some lower end attractions and things of that nature that people here love that I don't see the big deal about.

Anyway, if this thread is still around in August, maybe I'll think of more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom