Things everybody loves at WDW - except you

juniorthomas

Original Poster
I'm going to come out and say it, even if it means I'll earn the eternal ire of most of you reading this:

I don't really like dole whips.

What is something that everyone else seems to like, but you aren't particularly into? (Rides, food, anything...)

mickeysshoes

I'm going to come out and say it, even if it means I'll earn the eternal ire of most of you reading this:

I don't really like dole whips.

What is something that everyone else seems to like, but you aren't particularly into? (Rides, food, anything...)

Boy am i glad to hear that I am not the only one around here who feels like this. For a long time I thought there was something wrong with me!!! :lol:

NYwdwfan

I hate Chef Mickey's. I will not go back until they figure out a way to keep those dirty birds out - which basically means I will never eat there again. I honestly can not understand the draw.

Whew - that felt good. Flame away.

tizzo

I don't really care for Fantasmic! at all.

I assume from the lines that I'm in the minority, but I don't like the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway either.

I really don't see why everyone is lining up to pay extra for MVMCP. I did it one year. The entertainment was just eh. Although the perimeter fireworks were cool, overall I still prefer Wishes to Holiday Wishes.The free hot cocoa was watery, no better than what I could make at home. The cookies were terrible, of off-brand prepackaged quality and had obviously been frozen after baking and very recently thawed when they were served to us.

And while I've only done it once, for breakfast, I was sorely disappointed in CRT, especially the food.

RonAnnArbor

I am glad BOTH of my least favorites have already been listed...

I can't stand the Dole Whips -- the texture is weird, and it's sort of like bland pineapple juice...BLECH....plus it freezes the top of your mouth

The other is Fantasmic! as well....I can not stand getting wet, let alone at 9 pm on a cool evening...but ever, for that matter...but it seems no matter where you sit in that theater, you go home wet. Never again.

Atomicmickey

Mission: Space intense is about the only attraction at WDW that I don't like. I've been on it about a half dozen times, and I find it more unpleasant than fun. That's not a universal love.

For food, a lot of good is said about Pecos Bill's but we all agreed last time that the burgers were stale and dry. Not sure where to go in the MK to eat at all, after that.

How about the opposite, things people complain about that I don't mind?

For that, I'd vote the WDW transportation system, from the buses to magical express--I have had great experiences with those.

Atomicmickey

Le Cellier. I can cook a better steak at home.

Thirteen of us dined there last Saturday night, and we all agreed it was fantastic. No complaints, and absolutely fantastic service.

When our meal was getting close to Illuminations--they told us to go outside, watch the fireworks, then come back in to have dessert afterwards, and our table was waiting for us!

We had prime rib, NY Strip, Filet, the works, and it was all fantastic.

I assume that it will only get better (but more inaccessible) when it changes to Signature on March 1.

lilclerk

Looks like mine have all been said. Dole Whips, counter service burgers (including Pecos Bills,) Fantasmic, Spectromagic, and the after-hours parties. I've done both the Christmas and Halloween parties and, while they were neat, they were not $60-neat. I don't care for character greetings either, so maybe that's why I didn't like them. I didn't like either of the fireworks shows much, especially after seeing the Summer Nightastic fireworks... wish I had tried the Pirates & Princess Party.
I also didn't like the holidays in WDW. I hated hearing the same Christmas music everywhere... and this is from someone who plays Christmas music all the time. Just not in Epcot :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom