Things everybody loves at WDW - except you

juniorthomas

Original Poster
Dole Whip and parades. Actually it isn't that I "hate" parades or the fireworks but I'd rather be on rides.

But the great thing about parades is that it takes so many people away from the rides and gives us parade rainers shorter lines. Shorter lines are a good thing.

MarkTwain

I might describe things like Dole Whips and Soarin' as overrated, but I still enjoy them both. :lol:

Now as for things I really just dislike:

Primeval Whirl
Fantasmic (since seeing Disneyland's version :eek:)
Test Track
Vinylmation
The Hat

twinnstar

Definitly the turkey legs!!!!! NOT FOR ME!!!

Disney Quest....auggghhhhh

BUT DOLE WHIP? :sohappy::slurp:

Agreed on all three statements!!! I cant believe someone doesnt like Dole Whip!!! :slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp:

But - YUCK! it took me so long to finally try a Turkey Leg, I took like 3 bites and i was done! bleh! :zipit:

docnabox

Wow! I am so surprised there are so many people out there that dislike Fantasmic! I always thought my brother and I were the only ones. For the last few trips, we have always had someone with us that has never been and to give them the full experience, we always attend. I also tell all my friends that are going to see it once but preface that with my disdain for the entire show. Everyone thinks I am a nut as they all LOVE it.

Standing in line to sit in a crowded amphitheater on an uncomfortable bench to watch video clips on screens of water interspersed with characters acting in a poorly conceived storyline is just not my thing, I guess! :lol:

Tiggerfanatic

The Lights, Motor Action stunt car show at the Studios. There's an hour of my life I'll never get back.
Other than that, I love everything at WDW!

forevermickey

Boy am i glad to hear that I am not the only one around here who feels like this. For a long time I thought there was something wrong with me!!! :lol:
I third that! 2 years ago, I fought through a crowd while trying to meet my husband and daughter to get one, as I am eating and walking( so excited to see what the hype was about) I was so disappointed!:shrug:

forevermickey

Test Track was mentioned... last year was my first time riding it, I was a little disappointed, I thought it was more a thrill ride than that.

I don't like saying it .....but I was a little disappointed when I had seen Hall of Presidents recently from back in the 90's... don't know why, but I was.

REALLY DISLIKE the Tiki Room Under New Management!

Aladin's Magic Carpet, even though my little one loves it.... a little bit of an eyesore for me.

Kali River Rapids... way to short!

BUT NONE of it could EVER take 1 bit of enthusiasm and love I have for WDW!

docnabox

The Lights, Motor Action stunt car show at the Studios. There's an hour of my life I'll never get back.
Other than that, I love everything at WDW!

Oh my Goodness, YES! I had forgotten that one, or more than likely, subconsciously blocked it.

And again, it fits into my long line/crowded amphitheater/uncomfortable bench policy.

NiarrNDisney

Sorry I'm not a fan of Tower of Terror I would much rather tour the hotel than go on the ride.

~ Edit ~ I am also not interested in Lights, Motor, Action, Dinosaur, or Kali River

bluewings

Not sure if everybody loves Lights, Motors, Action but I hated it. Also can't stand parades, they do nothing for me. As excited as I am to go to Disney with my niece, she loves parades so I assume we'll be watching them on the upcoming trip.

I don't dislike World Showcase but if we decided to completely skip it I wouldn't mind.

Never had a Dole Whip so can't comment on that. I've never had a problem with the counter service food, but I also don't expect to be impressed by it....just eat something quick and get back to the fun.

loveofamouse

I love fantasmic music but the stage portions kinda get away from me

Ive never had a dole whip

The name escapes me right now but the walt attraction at dhs where you can see his models and whatnot. It was neat and all but probably not a repeat for me. Admittedly, I could be off since, when we went, not a soul was in there and a security guard rushed us out so we weren't able to see everything

The road side carnival looking place at AK(my brain is really not making connections right now. I think I've played too much Call of Duty lol)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom