Politics Theme Park Reopening Guidelines to be released 10/20/20

This thread contains political discussion related to the original thread topic
D

Deleted member 107043

This all stems from a recommendation tweeted from the Governor's Twitter account by a staff member. Let's be clear, California does not require people dining at restaurants to put their masks back on in between each bite. Instead, customers are merely asked to wear a mask while not eating and drinking.

mickEblu

This all stems from a recommendation tweeted from the Governor's Twitter account by a staff member. Let's be clear, California does not require people dining at restaurants to put their masks back on in between each bite. Instead, customers are merely asked to wear a mask while not eating and drinking.

Right. In his post he mentioned something about skirting around guidelines. So I thought the mask between bites applied.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

Well....

That....escalated.

So yeah, how about that Disneyland Resort..?

Everyone excited to be able to visit DCA 'for free' ...?

-
I busted out my Erector set and I *think* I can start up Soarin by myself!

1603592221058.jpeg

PB Watermelon

Pete was cool, but he’s sooo hostile on Twitter (the guy from OA) but very very true, sometimes I wonder why people send them gifts, you are not the only one, I used to be fans of their channel but just watching how they just focus on shopping and unboxing does make me change their channel fast.
Unsubscribed.

Last edited:

blocker.shane

How many Californians are leaving the state to go vacation elsewhere? I imagine Vegas is getting quite a few Californians.

I work at a hotel in the Salt Lake area, and the amount of Californians I check in daily is staggering.

Providing Californians more local options for recreations could limit their travel outside the state, which is only a good thing.
I am in Southern Utah (St. George) and have seen the same. A steady stream of California license plates. With restrictions in other states, it does drive an exodus. On a side note, people from Utah are still headed to California even with the closures.

Darkbeer1

See, now why can't the public leaders in OC come up with these type of ideas? Doing this in a large scale manner across the county would push OC into Orange almost immediately and then into Yellow by December. Its not very complicated.

The City of Anaheim and Orange County has been doing this for months already.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom