The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

PhotoDave219

For now, OrlandoTourismReport & ThemeParkIniste via twitter seem to be the best sources for this, if it is true, right now.

They are both claiming to have more information on the Star Trek plans.

Edit: Originally referred to it as an E-ticket ride. But now they are saying "possible rides."

That makes me worry that they don't know as much as they claim.

Two sites I've never heard of before..... Or was one of them promoting that Star Wars BS before?

doctornick

huge space

Isn't that area where the HHN stuff goes? Not saying it couldn't be repurposed for a permanent build, but HHN is very popular.

I'm not going to instantly dismiss it, but file it under "Other Odd Rumors."

Bring me well researched proof!

FWIW, I mentioned Star Trek before during one big discussion of Uni expansions and Spirit replied with a ;). Not that it proves anything.

Star Trek is a pretty reasonable IP to add. The biggest issue is whether you go current (use the new reboot movies) or old (use the well fleshed out old series and movies). I would hope if this rumor is true that it is more than a single ride and, instead, is a full land. There's a lot that can be done with Star Wars. Including food items.

Edit: WDW1974 did not reply with a smiley, but he did "like" my post where I suggested it.

Last edited:

twebber55

Isn't that area where the HHN stuff goes? Not saying it couldn't be repurposed for a permanent build, but HHN is very popular.

FWIW, I mentioned Star Trek before during one big discussion of Uni expansions and Spirit replied with a ;). Not that it proves anything.

Star Trek is a pretty reasonable IP to add. The biggest issue is whether you go current (use the new reboot movies) or old (use the well fleshed out old series and movies).
yes it is but you can always utilize that space better and move the HHN stuff...I don't know but it looks like that area is easily as big as DA

seascape

I am more of a Star Trek fan than star wars. I would love at least 4 attractions one from the original series, one from next gen, Voyager and Deep Space 9. Then they can add the movies.

PrincessNelly_NJ

Star Trek is a pretty reasonable IP to add. The biggest issue is whether you go current (use the new reboot movies) or old (use the well fleshed out old series and movies). I would hope if this rumor is true that it is more than a single ride and, instead, is a full land. There's a lot that can be done with Star Wars. Including food items.
Is this possible Star Wars Swatter? :D

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.

Just image the QS dining in a Star Trek pavilion, you order via touch screen PAD, walk up and the replicator spits it out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom